• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Since the last time I saw an Nsx on the road, I have seen...

12+ Corvettes
10+ E46 M3s
6+ Porsche 996s
2 Mitsu Evos
2 03 SL500s
2 Dodge vipers
2 996 Turbos
1 Lotus Espirit
1 Ferrari Maranello

Heck, I'd probably seen a Partridge in a Pear Tree too. So what have you seen?

In the past two weeks I saw quite a few Lotus Esprit lately (like 5), at least 20 vette, 3 Vipers, ~15 M3, ~5 M5, 2 F360, lotta porches, one ferrari Maranello... but no lambo...

I did see an NSX today that broke my stretch of interesting cars in between, but I did see:

1 Qvale Mangusta
4 Dodge Vipers
At least 100 Vettes
2 Lotus Esprits
2 SL55
1 Lamborghini Diablo
1 360 Spyder

Where in the world do you guys drive? In the heart of SUnny So. CAL, all I mostly see are vettes and now 350Z's, an NSX is as rare as a Viper, Ferrari, and so on...although a cruise on the beach will bring one of everything on the weekend..

Yea i do agree, i see vettes and 350z very often.
But in the past couple of weeks i did encounter
1 Lotus Esprit
1 Lamborghini Diablo
1 355 Ferrari Spyder
2 Dodge Vipers
3 SL500
10+ M3
1 SL600 AMG

Pretty interesting this thread came up when i saw quite a handful of nice cars

Obviously I live in a very different surrounding.

Last time I saw a NSX other than my own was in a short meeting with some of my NSX-friends.
Since then I have since many cars but hardly any interesting one.

- A couple of Porsches (911 and Boxster)
- Two or three M3 (and at least as many fake ones)
- Two Corvettes
- Last Saturday 1 Ferrari Testarossa. Didn't notice it until I overtook it on the highway doing 120 mph. It must have been doing something like 55mph. Actually saw the same Ferrari again on the same day, driven by a woman.
- And no, no Lamborghinis, Lotus or Vipers. Very very rare here. Although I think that the NSX is just as rare and maybe even more so.

Jonathan said:
I did see an NSX today that broke my stretch of interesting cars in between, but I did see:

1 Qvale Mangusta
4 Dodge Vipers
At least 100 Vettes
2 Lotus Esprits
2 SL55
1 Lamborghini Diablo
1 360 Spyder

Does anybody on the east coast see these kinds of cars? I certainly don't while driving around Atlanta....:(

mojo said:
Does anybody on the east coast see these kinds of cars? I certainly don't while driving around Atlanta....:(

Ever been to Columbus... Ohio that is ;) I was at Easton Center, its basically one of those hybrid indoor/outdoor malls with nice restaurants around it. Took the X up there and saw a 512 TR, 3 996, 1 996 TT, 1 Viper, 2 M3s, 1 850 CSI (beautiful), and at least 5 Vettes recently parked around the complex.

Here's what I see on my commute every day. Amazing since my commute is only 3 miles each way.

Rolls Royce Azure
Bentley Turbo
MB S55
996 TT
Ferrari 328/355/360
Corvertte (every other car almost)
M3
M5
H2 (the other car besides the Corvette)

Very rarely do I see an NSX.

Dr.Lane said:
Here's what I see on my commute every day. Amazing since my commute is only 3 miles each way.

Rolls Royce Azure
Bentley Turbo
MB S55
996 TT
Ferrari 328/355/360
Corvertte (every other car almost)
M3
M5
H2 (the other car besides the Corvette)

Very rarely do I see an NSX.

OK, I guess I could see that in Boca Raton...

Maybe Atlanta is just missing out. But, then again, it just makes having an NSX here that much more unique! :)

Lots of exotics here in Miami, take a drive down Ocean Drive and there are always Ferraris, Bentleys, even afew Lambos and the regular (belly buttons) Porsches, Vettes and Vipers.

I was chatting with Tom Hunt at our last meet and the most common car on his street is a 996TT with a single McLaren thrown in to break up the monotony! :eek:

In the small loop I make in a small city in Iowa, I see at least 6 different Hummer H2's daily, probably as many as C5 vettes, many new 7-series BMW's. NSX's are as rare as hen's teeth around here:D

I haven't seen any NSXs for couple of weeks now...

In that time I've roughly seen

Ferrari 355 X 15
Ferrari 308 X 1
Ferrari 360 X 10
Ferrari Maranello 10
Enzo 1
Diablo and other lambo X 5
various Brabus X 5
M3 X 30+
911 X 40+
Bentley X 20
TVR X lots
Lotus X lots

hm... may be I should start counting properly...

Asuka

I've seen another NSX in downtown Sacramento, and a BMW 850 (the only BMW I'd even consider buying). Otherwise, nothing else worth noting...

i saw a bright yellow diablo with the license plate 1-lambo.
(it actually was a bad pontiac fiero conversion :rolleyes: )

and the guy driving was actually REALLY proud! he gave me this nod smile as i drove by (in my odyssey van not the nsx) maybe he thought he was fooling people.

What is surprising from the above posts is the fact that nobody has seen a BMW Z8, which is the car I'm seriously considering if I don't find myself another NSX.

Back