• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Skip Barber + AMG Driving Academy Offer

For those Skip Barber graduates who might be interested in a little fun at Laguna Seca

Special Skip Barber Racing School and AMG Driving Academy Offer

We’re extending a special offer to graduates of our High Performance Driving School, Racing Schools and 2 Day Advanced programs!

For $2,995, AMG is offering an Advanced two day program at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca on December 3-4. Take AMG Driving Academy vehicles out on the skid pad, practice ABS lane changes, slalom and autocross activities and even receive video feedback!
With this special offer, Skip Barber Racing School will match the money you spend, dollar for dollar, with SBRS credit. Sign up for the Advanced AMG program, and we’ll put $2,995 in credit on your account towards a Skip Barber Racing School program!
This one-time deal is one you don’t want to miss! Call 800.221.1131 to book your program today!

If I wasn't already signed up for other classes I would do it. If you go, make sure to take pictures! I believe when I asked about that last time I was there (month or so ago) they had only lost one SLS so far (not due to an instructor):biggrin:

If I wasn't already signed up for other classes I would do it. If you go, make sure to take pictures! I believe when I asked about that last time I was there (month or so ago) they had only lost one SLS so far (not due to an instructor):biggrin:

Other classes meaning Skip Barber classes?

I won't be going but just wanted to let anyone else who might be interested know.

Other classes meaning Skip Barber classes?

I won't be going but just wanted to let anyone else who might be interested know.

Yes. I am signed up for some other Skip Barber classes as well as a Bondurant. Can't get enough!

I'm sure I speak for the rest when thanking you for the heads up. These offers come and go so fast sometimes.

Back