• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

small accident leads to 02 conversion - enjoy :-)

I finally get to post some pics.

Short story. Accidentally tapped a car with my right front (they started to move through a yield, I was behind them, no traffic anywhere, they just stop... WTF). Slight frame damage near headlight area. Corner of hood scuffed, front bumper corner damaged, right headlight broke, front of right fender indented. All after owning the car for a lil over a month.

Looking on the bright side, might as well upgrade the front end. Researched on this forum (NSX prime you are GOD). Ordered parts from from Tim at HondaAcuraWorld (Ray Laks). Got some cf goodies from Downforce. Had all repairs/conversion done at Neshaminy Auto Body (NE Philadelphia), which I found using NSX prime. Josh and Nick were a pleasure to deal with, taking on the conversion and keeping me in the loop. They have dealt with the car before, and are used by Davis Acura. Phenomial work done there through the whole process. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

And finally some pics. (Taken from my phone, but 3.2 megapixels isn't bad. I need some better ones soon though)

l_95b4243e0abe5918bd06c81312fc1393.jpg

l_975f08a499b5bcac5de4b5391b2d6c3e.jpg

l_948f930debf52d0950ce90e8b01a14ed.jpg

l_4093ec97a51e7caaeb57af482d526759.jpg

l_da22e779d1346b953eefc556f533d084.jpg

nice looks good - time to get some new rims bro and needs to be dropped maybe 1.5" ... :)

Also question for u - did your insurance pay for the new parts? I had a similar incident too and didn't know if I could upgrade and have them pay for it.

Last edited:
nice looks good - time to get some new rims bro and needs to be dropped maybe 1.5" ... :)

Also question for u - did your insurance pay for the new parts? I had a similar incident too and didn't know if I could upgrade and have them pay for it.

Thanks! I chose the bilstein's on a lower perch because I feel the same ride quality as stock, but without the 4 finger wheel gap.

The insurance pays for replacement parts to fix it back to stock. So things like the 3-piece front bumper wind up breaking even. But things like them paying for one headlight, and to repair the hood, I would wind up negative and have to pay out of pocket. Hope that makes sense.

Last edited:
that is not 3.2 mega pixel!! j/p looks good.

Back