• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So Cal Monthly Dinner Meeting Jan 9

Happy New Year Everyone!

Now that the Holidays are over, I am sending a reminder that our next monthly dinner meeting that is scheduled every second Thursday of each month will take place on January 9th (this Thursday).

This month, I have found a new very nice restaurant near the 405 in Seal Beach. It is a new Macaroni Grill just north of the 405 on Seal Beach Bl. It is a new shopping center with plenty of parking.

I have made reservations for 7:00 to give everyone time to get there.

The Directions are pretty simple. Just get on the 405 and exit at Seal Beach Boulevard. Turn Right at the end of the off ramp (both the north and southbound 405 exit). Go North on Seal Beach Bl. about 3/4 of a mile to Town Center Dr. (3rd light after the exit light, if you were heading north on the 405 and 4th light if you were heading south on the 405).

This month will be a strictly social event, so plan on coming and enjoying a good dinner with good friends (we can talk about all the upcoming events!!) remember, our reservations will be set for 7:00 PM.

I will need an accurate count of how many will be attending so I can arrange a proper size table. Drop me an email ASAP if you think you can make it, so I have an idea how many to expect so we can make dinner arrangements accordingly.
To reach me on the day itself, call me on my cell at (714)330-6563.

Hope to see a lot of you there!

Regards,

Steve Riter
'92 Silver/Black
[email protected]

just as i was thinking!! perfect...however, why thursday? dont' hunt me down for asking you that..
smile.gif

Yellowpad:

Historically the monthly meeting has been held on the second Thursday of each month. No matter what day we pick some people either can or cannot make it.

I am not adverse to changing the day if that is what the majority of people want.

Hey!

Had fun last nite eating some grub and talking cars. All those NSX's in the parking lot sure brought some attention, eh? My favorite is that guy in the SUV who screeched his tires at us. What an ...hole.
rolleyes.gif

Steve's idea of having meetings at Acura dealerships is great. Let's think of some incentives for dealers to have us though. Or we could just meet in their parking lot and not tell them about it!
biggrin.gif

the incentive is to have multiple NSX owners at their dealership, these owners are all potential buyers of future acura autmobiles. Further, the attention they draw from having all the nsx on their lot is free adverstising for them, which in itself probably worth more than the return from their advertising dollars.

edit: thank you steve for organizing and providing another great opportunity for owners to share experiences and knowledge. Looking forward to future meets.

thanks for the demo on the RM
smile.gif
Love the throaty sound.

[This message has been edited by SilverOne (edited 10 January 2003).]

Good ideas Dave.

Steve- How about we coordinate with the dealers when they have special sales going on or promotional events at the dealership, we can all collectively show up and flood their parking lots with NSX's. So they can have their event at the same time while we provide the eye-candy.
wink.gif

Joel,

what kind of work do you do, it seems like you're on prime as much as I am. Computer and internet is part of my work, so I am risking my job by checking prime about every 5 mins. The accessibility does not help in my prime addiction, but I at least admit to it
smile.gif
What's your excuse.

[This message has been edited by SilverOne (edited 10 January 2003).]

Steve Thanks for putting the meeting together, your idea to meet at the local Acura dealers is very good. By moving around to different locations we should be able to get more members active. Food was great and it was great to meet some new faces and look at some very sweet rides. I'll see you next month at South Coast Acura.

------------------
  • 1997 NSX-T
  • 1983 El Camino
  • 1972 VW Bug

Back