• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So how many NSX's are there in Raleigh area?

I have been on this list for a few years and it seems to me that there are more NSX's around than there used to be.Any body done a head count recently? My guess would be 15-20 cars. Count me as one. Jeff

Here are a few i can think of.

sjones - Shannon - 91
tomc92bb000059 - tom - 92
daXman - Anthony - 94
Alixp81 - Alex - 92
Dtrigg - Doug - 99
pixelhaus - James - year??
Bryan - 96

Last edited:
There were 12 at the last Chargrill meet and at least 3 or 4 that said they couldn't come. I'd bet closer to 30.

11205DSCF0130-med.JPG

Hey...any of yall Raleigh NSX's wanna cruise down with us to St. Pete FL in 2 weeks for the Festival of Speed?

add me and 2fastinCary as Triangle newbies.

Let us know when the next gathering is- I can post it to the mid-Atlantic NSX email list, which has about 80 NSXers on it so far. If anyone wants to be added, just email or PM me with your name. -Howard

sjones said:
Here are a few i can think of.

sjones - Shannon - 91
tomc92bb000059 - tom - 92
daXman - Anthony - 94
Alixp81 - Alex - 92
Dtrigg - Doug - 99
pixelhaus - James - year??
Bryan - 96
Add to that :)
GeNSX - Max - 91

Don't forget Jason Weaver - yellow 91 or 2. and there are a few others I can't recall. Anyone figure out who the gray one running around is?

GRAY NSX? Didn't know they made that color. Maybe it was my DIRTY black one you saw. :wink: (Just washed it yesterday- and enjoyed the 60+ degree weather with the top off)

Add me: DCNSX - Howard- '91 (targa conversion)

I was in my black NSX Tuesday crossing lake jordan on us 64 and waved to somebody in a red/black top NSX. Was it any of you guys? Jeff

I have a black/black '91, and am in Fuquay. We need to get together here in the next month and do another meet... Now before the weather gets too dang hot to sit outside. Anyone up for doing another char-grill meet?:smile:

Chargrill on atlantic works for me. Sundays are my first choice with late sat afternoon as second choice.
Hey healybj8 I live off Yates millpond road near lake Wheeler,about 10 miles form Fuquay. I rode my bicycle from home thru downtown Fuquay today!
Your Healybj8 name suggests you have a british interest?? I also have a 67 E-type that a drive frequently. Jeff

Ok yall...we need to get a meet together soon before I move!!! and the weather guy said the weathers supposed to start getting really nice here after Thurs..up to the 80's this weekend! Hell Yea!!! but considering how off our weather guys are usually it'll probably snow this weekend or something.

So lets do it...Chargrill sounds good..so I can get a milkshake! (best shakes in the world- or NC anyway.... or Grill 57 in Garner..that would be sweet cause its only like 5 min away from me :eek:)

Yes allstar, got a couple of british cars... one drives, one is the spring project. I'll probably sell the Midget in April, so I can get the TR6 in the garage and start working on it.

As for a meet, this weekend and the next don't work too well for me. It also sounds like Sunday is the preferred day, so how about 3/26? Chargrill on Atlantic is kind of a haul from Fuquay and the one downtown has limited parking, so how about the one on duraleigh? (Or is that Edwards Mill Rd???) 1 PM?

Putting this a couple of weeks out should give us time to get the word around.

Back