• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So....Is anyone interested in forming a formal NSXCA Chapter for the Bay Area?

Hey everyone,
I'm not sure if you all formed a Bay Area/Sac club or not because it was WAY too many pages to read but I am interested. Me and my husband live in Central Valley/Sac area and we grew up in the Bay Area so we arent too far away. Anyway, let me know of anything that goes on so we can make it out to a meet eventually.

vietNSeXy,
You probably fall under into the Sacramento chapter if you live in the Central valley.

If you want to be part of th BA chapter you'll need to inform the NSXCA by email or letter of your preference to be part of the BA Chapter.

so much work for a meet!
Yes, I got my car. I have a 93 Silver manual. I think I will just start checking in to the "Nor Cal" thread and lurking for when a meet will happen.

so much work for a meet!
Yes, I got my car. I have a 93 Silver manual. I think I will just start checking in to the "Nor Cal" thread and lurking for when a meet will happen.

Meets aren't any trouble...the info shared with you was for your participation as a club member. There is no need to join but you won't receive any of the benefits either.

thats all..

so much work for a meet!
I think I will just start checking in to the "Nor Cal" thread and lurking for when a meet will happen.

You don't have to join the NSXCA or ask to be placed into the Bay Area chapter. But if you're going to go to a meet, don't just lurk; post that you're planning to go! In my experience, the more people that post that they're going, the more others who are on the fence about going will decide to go.

J

so much work for a meet!

Here is a link to a post for a meet this Friday the 18th, although a time has not been established yet. In the past, we usually meet around 8:30pm. I think some NSX owners want to get together earlier, maybe 7:30pm

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103959

Mike

Back