• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So my dad got my cc splitter mounted..

and broke it the first time going into the drive :biggrin: have to get a new one. still, it looks far better than the stocker. I cant wait to get home so i can see/drive it again!

IMG_0855.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0854.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

Yes I know shes dirty, i need to give him some crap about that. little difficult since hes also deployed, though thankfully his deployment is still in jersey

Also found a nice set of lightweight wheels for it :wink:
dsc05421.jpg

Are those NA1 NSX-R rims?:eek:

That splitter is nice, and although it would be bother the heck out of me to drive around w/ a cracked splitter, I wouldn't bother wasting money on another one b/c the same will inevitably happen. Just my 2 cents.

Khajjathefang said:
as far as I can tell they are, guy threw in a new set of centercaps as well

Do they have an H or A? Should help solve the riddle, are they white?

Khajjathefang said:
white with a red "H"

Sounds like Type R wheels:wink:

sorry to hear that the lip had to take a beating on that first drive up... :eek:

JDMnsxR said:
sorry to hear that the lip had to take a beating on that first drive up... :eek:

hey if thats the only problem this car gives me i'll be happy :biggrin: im still dreading the in-car rod bearing swap that i'll have to do before i can drive my shelby daytona again :mad:

DRIFTER said:
NA1 NSX-R rims are made by enkei?:eek:

I believe so:wink:

if that cf lip wasnt so hacked up it would look amazing
but those wheels damn!
get them on the car so i can see how they look on a Formula Red

kaz1116 said:
if that cf lip wasnt so hacked up it would look amazing
but those wheels damn!
get them on the car so i can see how they look on a Formula Red

Thanks, unfortunately you'll have to wait. im stuck in iraq till march :frown:

The Kid said:
I believe so:wink:

That is correct but the NSX-R rims are often confused with the Enkei RP01's since they are very similar. I'm not sure which these are. There is a post somewhere on Prime that shows the difference but I could not locate it doing a brief search. :redface:

AutoVation said:
That is correct but the NSX-R rims are often confused with the Enkei RP01's since they are very similar. I'm not sure which these are. There is a post somewhere on Prime that shows the difference but I could not locate it doing a brief search. :redface:

rp0-1s have thinner spokes at the wheel, they also lack that beveled edge inbetween the spokes.

rp0-1:
enkei-rp01-lg.jpg

na1 nsx-r (kidnapped from dali's site since i cant find one anywhere else):
type-r-center-cap-1995.image.jpg

based on that above photo description... looks like you got the real DEAL... :cool:

JDMnsxR said:
based on that above photo description... looks like you got the real DEAL... :cool:

looks real to me and probably worth a pretty penny. Im sure they would look unreal on a white car:wink:

The Kid said:
looks real to me and probably worth a pretty penny. Im sure they would look unreal on a white car:wink:

without a doubt!

LUVnSX said:
Sorry to see this. Also if you're serving in the military in Iraq, please stay well.

Thanks! little over three months left, cant wait to drive it again. humvees suck so bad :tongue:

so i was playing GT4 tonight after work and found the na1 type r wheels in "todays special" needless to say they quickly found their way onto my car's in game twin. not quite as good as pics of the real deal but it def gets the idea across. I think it looks awesome, can't wait to see it for real

IMG0001-3.jpg

IMG0000-3.jpg

IMG0003-1.jpg

IMG0004-1.jpg

Nice wheels. The CF lip needs to be put back to stock or sumthin else due to crack/split. It is an obvious flaw to an otherwise very nice looking NSX.
The attention drawn to the crack/split in the lip will detract greatly from the overall appearance of the car.

Sorry for being honest, but it would be the "Thing" that most people would focus on while looking at the car.

Also, it is a legal issue I'm sure but if the front license plate is removed the front end looks would improve dramatically. I have had mine off for almost 4 years and no cop has ever pulled me over or cited me for not having it on. Granted, I do live in Iowa and not New Jersey.
Disclaimer:I do not advocate minor law infractions.

The wheels would look ultra fantastic, IMHO!

Sorry if this post is a downer, but it is only my opinion and is just my honest observation.

*Side note: I am proud of your service in Iraq. I wear an American flag tie at work to show my support for our troops. Many passengers comment on my flag tie and I say it's for the troops in Iraq...Quite proudly!:wink:

Southwest Airlines Captain

Skyguy

Nice wheels. The CF lip needs to be put back to stock or sumthin else due to crack/split. It is an obvious flaw to an otherwise very nice looking NSX.
The attention drawn to the crack/split in the lip will detract greatly from the overall appearance of the car.

Sorry for being honest, but it would be the "Thing" that most people would focus on while looking at the car.

Also, it is a legal issue I'm sure but if the front license plate is removed the front end looks would improve dramatically. I have had mine off for almost 4 years and no cop has ever pulled me over or cited me for not having it on. Granted, I do live in Iowa and not New Jersey.
Disclaimer:I do not advocate minor law infractions.

The wheels would look ultra fantastic, IMHO!

Sorry if this post is a downer, but it is only my opinion and is just my honest observation.

*Side note: I am proud of your service in Iraq. I wear an American flag tie at work to show my support for our troops. Many passengers comment on my flag tie and I say it's for the troops in Iraq...Quite proudly!:wink:

Southwest Airlines Captain

Skyguy

hey honesty is appreciated :biggrin: I was already planning on swapping the lip for a new one and the plate is actually in sos's stealth mount which seems (to me at least) to be a good comprimise for those of us living in 2 plate states

Back