• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So what's been going on lately?

Hey Guys,

Just back from the other side of the world(Japan). Got back yesterday and have just awoken from a nice 12 hour sleep:). Recovered from my jetlag and ready to go.

Hirofumi says Hello, we had a short but nice dinner together Tuesday evening 12/11.

Other then that , things are busy as usual.

Regards,
LarryB

congrats on getting into my alllamatta kid....
another herbie/hermie, just in time for xmas!!
let me know if you need anything for your severe depression
biggrinsg6.gif

Thanks for all of the well wishes everyone. It is tooooooo funny that you put that pic up as I used Hermie the Misfit Elf as part of my personal statement!

I will gladly take a postdated Rx for some anti-depressants if you don't mind :tongue:

Hi Folks-

Thanks to Allen, I had my NSX delivered to Cali. (FINALLY) about 2 weeks ago. Washed -polished-waxed her already.............just waiting on the "NSXNEV" plates and then off we go!

Hope all is well with you all. Happy Holidays!

Keep Well-

Nev

The new job has been keeping me very busy. Not slowing down going into year end. Josh is home and we took the NSX for a run today after I passed NJ inspection. We went out on 202 and let the road dictate our direction. It was fun and Josh enjoyed being back in the saddle after months of hard work in DC and straight A's :biggrin:

Guess it's time to tint the windows next inspection is 2 years away :smile:

Every time we finish a project at the new homestead we start another. New windows are arriving in two weeks and the kitchen planning has commenced. Josh and I are still trying to figure out how we can get the NSX past the 200 boxes in the garage :frown: Don - Keep Garagmahal warmed up for a RED addition just in time for XMas :cool:

Can't wait to see everyone on the 19th.

Stay warm, healthy, happy and have a wonderful New Year (Josh turns 20 on the 1st :eek: :eek: )

Alan sounds familiar with all the house stuff.We built new and we still have things to add/improve upon.I can only imagine buying an older home,what needs to be done:eek: We will try to get to the dinner next year:wink: At least I think I'm not on call.:rolleyes: So Don ,you may become a 2 nsx owner after all.:wink:

Back