• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SoCal has a new NSX owner

Yesterday, my cousin picked up a 2004 Yellow NSX. It was purchased from Acura 101 West in Calabasas. It is a beauty, HRE wheels, Comptech springs, Taitec LWGT exhaust.

I had a chance to drive it today. Probably the worst thing I could've done. I'm getting the bug for a newer one now :eek: .

I'll bring him to the next NSX meet so he can meet some of you guys.

Simons2k said:
Yesterday, my cousin picked up a 2004 Yellow NSX. It was purchased from Acura 101 West in Calabasas. It is a beauty, HRE wheels, Comptech springs, Taitec LWGT exhaust.

I had a chance to drive it today. Probably the worst thing I could've done. I'm getting the bug for a newer one now :eek: .

I'll bring him to the next NSX meet so he can meet some of you guys.
congrats to him! I didn't know they sold cars with aftermarket stuff on them. I am 2 minutes away from that dealer. Should have checked it out!

I saw the car in person as well.....very clean and nice goodies already added. The car was used with about 12k miles.......very clean. Congrats to your cousin Simon :smile:

Since you are getting a newer one you can sell me your gt lightweight :biggrin:

wtbnsx said:
congrats to him! I didn't know they sold cars with aftermarket stuff on them. I am 2 minutes away from that dealer. Should have checked it out!

This car was on consignment. The previous owner had put on all the goodies.

ediddynsx said:
I saw the car in person as well.....very clean and nice goodies already added. The car was used with about 12k miles.......very clean. Congrats to your cousin Simon :smile:

Sup Eddie, been up all night working out the numbers, looking at 2002's and up. Need to get some sleep.

You definitely got dibs on the exhaust my friend :smile:

ediddynsx said:

I thought you were running a GruppeM V.1 :confused:.

hybridnsx said:
Hey i think i saw him at the sherman oaks galleria! its black HRE's right?

Look who's here :smile:

Yup, they are black centered six spoke with a polish lip. When did you see him David?

Psychobiology said:
I thought you were running a GruppeM V.1 :confused:.

I am but I like the sound of the GT lightweight also.......kinda like having different shoes. :biggrin: Have to change your shoes from time to time.

Same with rims......I have two sets now but I will be looking for my third. :smile:

Whats up dave!

Yoooo wuddup guys! i go to the 24hr gym in the galleria so i was pretty surprised when i saw another nsx. I've seen him a few times there. clean car man. the type r stuff would look really nice.... as you know i like carbon fiber / yellow ;)

ediddynsx said:
I am but I like the sound of the GT lightweight also.......kinda like having different shoes. :biggrin: Have to change your shoes from time to time.

Same with rims......I have two sets now but I will be looking for my third. :smile:

Whats up dave!

Haha, i see :biggrin:. I like the sound of the GTLW too :wink:.

yup thats right eric........i love the sound of the gtlw......there is no droning when i ride in Jon Martins car......he has a 3.4 motor now....can't wait till he's done with the 3.8L motors. :biggrin:

hybridnsx said:
Yoooo wuddup guys! i go to the 24hr gym in the galleria so i was pretty surprised when i saw another nsx. I've seen him a few times there. clean car man. the type r stuff would look really nice.... as you know i like carbon fiber / yellow ;)

Probably the same car but different owner when you saw it. He just picked it up this past Sunday.

Hope all is good with you Dave.

Welcome!

Post some pics when you can...

It's a shame my cousin doesn't get to drive it that much. He might pull it out once or twice a month. The dang battery died for sitting in the garage too long.

It's a shame my cousin doesn't get to drive it that much. He might pull it out once or twice a month. The dang battery died for sitting in the garage too long.

That's called NSX abuse. I'm calling Amnesty International to protest that kind of neglect unless your cousin gets in that damned car and gives it the hard running it deserves.:biggrin:

That's called NSX abuse. I'm calling Amnesty International to protest that kind of neglect unless your cousin gets in that damned car and gives it the hard running it deserves.:biggrin:

lol, sup Perry. He owns and runs a restaurant and that keeps him pretty busy. Maybe he'll realize how shameful this is and decide to sell it to me, of course factoring a huge family discount. :biggrin:

I will see if I can find the instructions for the short-shift kit for ya. Sorry I forgot.

lol, sup Perry. He owns and runs a restaurant and that keeps him pretty busy. Maybe he'll realize how shameful this is and decide to sell it to me, of course factoring a huge family discount. :biggrin:

I will see if I can find the instructions for the short-shift kit for ya. Sorry I forgot.

:confused: Sorry Da Hapa, I got you mixed up with someone else. Disregard the above statement.

Da Hapa and CKS Papa sounds the same. Honest mistake.
Da Hapa is Christian (which by the way is the name of my first born) and CKS Papa is Perry (the ugly one).
Simon, I got you message. Thanks again for your help.
You should convince your cousin to attend your Valencia meets.
Perry

:confused: Sorry Da Hapa, I got you mixed up with someone else. Disregard the above statement.

Back