• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SoCal (LA) HugaBuga Window Fix-It Day

I am going to cars and coffee and then coming to you :)

Bad idea since there won't be Cars & Coffee that weekend and the next (Aug. 14th and 21st) due to work being done on the parking lot. I guess you can savor a couple more hours of sleep. :smile:

Bad idea since there won't be Cars & Coffee that weekend and the next (Aug. 14th and 21st) due to work being done on the parking lot. I guess you can savor a couple more hours of sleep. :smile:

CDX_NSX coming through with the save, since I never would have checked! Guess I'll just show up at RYU's at 5:30am to bug him...:biggrin:

Hey guys, if anyone here can reach hugo while he's on vacation can you ask him to save a kit for me? I already sent him paypal but haven't received a reply back to confirm. Hope I can make it out to the fix it day :]

Hey guys, if anyone here can reach hugo while he's on vacation can you ask him to save a kit for me? I already sent him paypal but haven't received a reply back to confirm. Hope I can make it out to the fix it day :]

I think we are his first stop and he has 50 kits. So you should be good :)

Probably shouldn't have mentioned that :wink::biggrin:
Well, no one wants to see me running around in my boxers so that should be enough of a deterrent.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/owGykVbfgUE&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/owGykVbfgUE&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Hi guys!!!
I am already in California!
I will stay here in S Francisco for 2 more days, do not worry if I do not check my messages too often :):):)
I have 50 sets(100kits) with me and a surprise: I have been secretely working on my 2nd UPGRADE for the NSX, so I have with me a complete set of genuine FERRARI F430 brakes (4piston caliper+emergency caliper+disc+pads), is anyone interested to know more about it? not the carbon ones though ;)
Idea came to me as the NSX is called the "anti-Ferrari", or the "japanese Ferrari", so I thought why not fit it with real FERRARI BRAKES??? :):):)
See you guys on Saturday!

Last edited:
List of possible snacks/refreshments:

- bottle water
- soda
- gatorade
- chips / salsa
- candy (m&M, etc)
- pizza: SFDreamer
- brownies / cookies RYU
- whatever else: Bagels-DASHNBY
- 2 dozen assorted donuts - OCtechgeek

- bottle water
- soda
- gatorade
- chips / salsa - Daedalus
- candy (m&M, etc)
- brownies / cookies RYU

so who wants to caravan with me from the SGV area? Saturday morning around 830am?

I was thinking about heading up there also for this event. I need to get my passenger window fixed.

Is anyone interested in my NSXclear.com front side markers (clear, smoke, and dark smoke)? I can bring a couple of sets so you can see them in person and on YOUR car. I will be offering a one-time special price and no sales tax. Please bring a little extra cash if you are interested. I can install them on your car in less than 30 secs. Please PM me so I know how many sets to bring.

RYU, I hope this is ok with you. It's your place and I'm sorry if I'm imposing in any way. I checked with Hugabuga and he didn't object.

In respects for this thread, please do not post in this thread regarding my side markers. Please PM or email me instead. Thank you.

PM or email me.
[email protected]
NSXclear.com

Last edited:
Ok Gents, I've lost track of who's all going :tongue:

I told the neighbors you are all throwing me some sort of housewarming party lol. The place is like a 2nd home and construction has just recently finished (read: I have nothing in there). I'll buy a few boxes of bottled water but feel free to bring soda and other refreshments.

I've brought over most of my tools as well as the ones requested, but if you have any special request just PM me.

I'm excited to get my windows FIXED!

EDIT: I did a rough count on who all has expressed interest in going. Although i'm not sure who will ultimately show up, i'm getting a bit worried about the space. If it gets crowded I apologize ahead of time.

Last edited:
I was thinking about heading up there also for this event. I need to get my passenger window fixed.

Is anyone interested in my NSXclear.com front side markers (clear, smoke, and dark smoke)? I can bring a couple of sets so you can see them in person and on YOUR car. I will be offering a one-time special price and no sales tax. Please bring a little extra cash if you are interested. I can install them on your car in less than 30 secs. Please PM me so I know how many sets to bring.

RYU, I hope this is ok with you. It's your place and I'm sorry if I'm imposing in any way. I checked with Hugabuga and he didn't object.

PM or email me.
[email protected]
NSXclear.com
NSXClear - totally np! do I get a commission for hosting? i kid, i kid...

PM or email me.
[email protected]
NSXclear.com

I might be very interested in this...i just don't know how much to bring, but ya...i'll be early for that for sure! what time you headin' up from daygo?

- bottle water - Fastrax
- soda - Fastrax
- gatorade
- chips / salsa - Daedalus
- candy (m&M, etc)
- brownies / cookies RYU
- ice

EDIT: I did a rough count on who all has expressed interest in going. Although i'm not sure who will ultimately show up, i'm getting a bit worried about the space. If it gets crowded I apologize ahead of time.

I am sure its cool. Always fun to hang with NSX'ers and shoot the ....:biggrin:

DON'T FORGET TO BRING SOME CAMERA'S!!!

Last edited:
Can't wait...sounds like it's gonna be fun, but lets all remember to respect RYU property, neighbors, and neighborhood. -- If I knew about this in advance I could of set it up at a shop with plenty of tools and plenty of closed-off gated parking.

Can't wait...sounds like it's gonna be fun, but lets all remember to respect RYU property, neighbors, and neighborhood. -- If I knew about this in advance I could of set it up at a shop with plenty of tools and plenty of closed-off gated parking.
Thanks Hac. Not to taint any of the good vibe but I do appreciate you putting out the reminder for everyone. Now is a good time to reinforce the original intent of the day which is to help each other fix windows. I think we're all looking forward to meeting some new faces and, with Hugo's help, we are looking forward to fixing a lot of lazy windows PROPERLY. The majority of the attendees are also friends but all it takes is one sour apple... If this is you, don't show up. I'm a big guy. I/we will take you down :cool:

A dedicated shop would have been ideal for sure. It isn't too late to step up! I will remember that for any future "garage" events if any.
DON'T FORGET TO BRING SOME CAMERA'S!!!
My place isn't anything special but Frank Gehry's head office is only a few blocks away. I'm going to swing by to check out the scenery. Might be a better location than the bat cave.

- bottle water
- soda
- gatorade
- chips / salsa nsx1
- candy (m&M, etc)
- brownies / cookies RYU

TOOLTIME gave me a call to check up on me and told me about this (Thanks, C). I said I would try to make it - it's been a while since I've been active and it would be great to see everyone again.

Seeing that RYU has already signed up for brownies, I'll bring chips/salsa.

evof575gtc - I need a steering wheel installed on my other 'x' (xB). If you have time, and would be so kind, I'll bring the parts and the 'x'. (Don't forget to bring the CF horn ring you promised. Perhaps an SRS resistor, and anything else you can think of, as well.)

RYU - Please PM me the address when you're ready.

NSX1 - Some folks have requested to come early so I won't have time to go out and buy brownies in the morning. I've asked LMR to bring some in my place but perhaps you can split it with him?

Also...

Anyone (or two or three people) have an extra cooler? Well... a cooler that will fit in your NSX? The good news is that the fridge will be empty but a cooler or two would sure help. I have only one.

The SoCal community needs you Mr. Rolling Cooler Cooler Roller Guy(s)!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A663SpIn5uk&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A663SpIn5uk&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Back