• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SoCal SGV Meet. Thurs. June 20th, 2013!

The SGV (San Gabriel Valley) NSX Meet is back!

(Pics from last meet)

When: Thurs. 6/20/2013 - Time: 7:30PM - ?
Where:
AU79 Tea House
815 W. Naomi Ave.,#G,
Arcadia, CA 91007

What: The SGV Meet is a monthly gathering of NSX's and another excuse to drive. Grab some tea, boba, coffee, or even something to eat; and spend the evening talking shop.

These meets are scheduled for every third Thursday of the month.

Hope to see you there!

Note:

Although we have not had any problems in the past, the typical considerations should be mentioned.

Please be respectful of businesses and customers by not revving, doing burnouts, or anything that may be considered a nuisance.

We typically park in the middle section of the parking lot where fewer cars tend to be so as not to be in the way of regular patrons of the businesses.

For their hospitality, consider buying something to help support the tenants. :)

I will be there! Graduating the 14th this month :)

Hope I'm early enough to catch you this time Calvin!

Looking to be tentative. NSX is still in the shop, its been 6 weeks! Also I think Michael M is going too, to pick up parts from you RYU? See you Thursday.

Last edited:
Talked to Les tonight and we would like to participate some month in the future. Just can't make this one. Keep us posted on future meets, please.

Looking to be tentative. NSX is still in the shop, its been 5 weeks! Also I think Michael M is going too, to pick up parts from you RYU? See you Thursday.
Oh crap.. I hope he let's me know because I don't remember!! LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Talked to Les tonight and we would like to participate some month in the future. Just can't make this one. Keep us posted on future meets, please.
Would love to hang out with you guys

Back