• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SoCal small NSX group C&C meet + short road trip (lots of pics!)

I was pressured, intimidated, and threatened with bodily harm if I did not immediately post pics of our C&C meet, road trip, and lunch event today. Almost perfect weather (a little humid for here), interesting cars at C&C, and some really clean NSXs proudly displayed the marque amongst the F-cars, muscle cars, classics, and you won't believe!

Gathering today at 6 AM at a pre-meet was Kevin, Aaron, John, Lewis, and Michael (designated rolling shot photographer). We met up with Graeme, Tino, Patricia and others at the Irvine C&C. No offense to Michael, but we're still working on our rolling shots.

As I have come to expect, the NSX'ers are an awesome group! After C&C, three black NSXs, one white, and one yellow NSX ventured to a dyno BBQ at a local tuner shop. Along the way, we stopped at Lu's Diner. I only wish I could have taken and posted pics of the help there. Wow! After Lu's (I could have stayed there longer), we stayed a short while at the tuner shop and passed on what looked like hot dogs getting ready on the grill. We decided to grab lunch/breakfast at Denny's nearby our pre-meet location next to Mile Square Park, Fountain Valley.

IMG_3107.jpg

IMG_3106.jpg

IMG_3104.jpg

IMG_3103.jpg

IMG_3101.jpg

IMG_3099.jpg

IMG_3098.jpg

IMG_3049.jpg

IMG_3035.jpg

IMG_3154.jpg

IMG_3152.jpg

IMG_3142.jpg

IMG_3140.jpg

And now for some of the other cars at C&C...

IMG_3124.jpg

IMG_3129.jpg

IMG_3097.jpg

IMG_3094.jpg

IMG_3088.jpg

IMG_3081.jpg

IMG_3080.jpg

IMG_3076.jpg

IMG_3072.jpg

IMG_3070.jpg

IMG_3062.jpg

IMG_3052.jpg

IMG_3018.jpg

And would you believe...

IMG_3120.jpg

IMG_3113.jpg

IMG_3118.jpg

IMG_3115.jpg

IMG_3013.jpg

IMG_3012.jpg

IMG_3010.jpg

IMG_3139.jpg

IMG_3138.jpg

IMG_3137.jpg

IMG_3135.jpg

IMG_3136.jpg

IMG_3134.jpg

IMG_3132.jpg

Our stop at Cafe Lu. These pics were taken from the web. Signs posted inside forbid taking pictures. I wonder why...

b78506870z120090521081838000g15hvk1u1_lg.jpg

b78506870z120090521081838000g15hvk2j1_lg.jpg

b78506870z120090521081838000g15hvk291_lg.jpg

b78506870z120090521081838000g15hvk2t1_lg.jpg

And back to NSX photos...

IMG_3003.jpg

IMG_3002.jpg

IMG_3000.jpg

IMG_3223.jpg

IMG_3219.jpg

IMG_3215.jpg

IMG_3203.jpg

IMG_3209.jpg

IMG_3199.jpg

IMG_3198.jpg

IMG_3195.jpg

IMG_3193.jpg

IMG_3182.jpg

IMG_3177.jpg

IMG_3172.jpg

IMG_3165.jpg

IMG_3166.jpg

IMG_3228.jpg

IMG_3226.jpg

IMG_3187.jpg

IMG_3186.jpg

Until next time fellow NSX'ers!

Last edited:
Thanks for posing the pictures Steve. BTW, you're 4 hours late lol :). It was indeed a nice day and we had a nice short cruise. it made my Saturday alright. Nice to meet all you guys. Until next time (which will be soon) :)

Kevin

Here's two more from Cars and Coffee. Hoa's Imola Orange and Patricia's Long Beach Blue Pearl.

IMG_4423Hoas_PKsNSXs.jpg

IMG_4421.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, Patricia. Looks like catalog pics. Imola and LBB side-by-side looks incredible.

Nice, Patricia. Looks like catalog pics. Imola and LBB side-by-side looks incredible.

Thanks, Steve. I forgot to give Hoa the credit for taking the rear end shot. He had some fun playing with my camera. :smile:

not trying to bust your balls, yellow..just some constructive criticism:redface:

You need to go back to the color matched headlight covers, ditch the front plate(ilegal but oh well) and lose the windshield sticker and the car would look mucho bueno:cool:

not trying to bust your balls, yellow..just some constructive criticism:redface:

You need to go back to the color matched headlight covers, ditch the front plate(ilegal but oh well) and lose the windshield sticker and the car would look mucho bueno:cool:

So, not trying to bust my balls?! Follow me outside. I've got something for ya. Just kidding. I agree the windshield banner is questionable. Just having fun with it. It was a pain to install, so I'm still getting my trouble's worth from doing it. The front plate is there to stay. I need every reason to avoid getting pulled over. As far as the CF headlight covers go, I agree they may be a tad busy. I am keeping the OEM ones to change back should I decide to do so.

I welcome comments. My car won't win any beauty pageants and it doesn't have the "clean" look, but I like it for what it is, especially the color. If I could have a different NSX or do one my way from the beginning, I would take a slightly different approach.

So, not trying to bust my balls?! Follow me outside. I've got something for ya. Just kidding. I agree the windshield banner is questionable. Just having fun with it. It was a pain to install, so I'm still getting my trouble's worth from doing it. The front plate is there to stay. I need every reason to avoid getting pulled over. As far as the CF headlight covers go, I agree they may be a tad busy. I am keeping the OEM ones to change back should I decide to do so.

I welcome comments. My car won't win any beauty pageants and it doesn't have the "clean" look, but I like it for what it is, especially the color. If I could have a different NSX or do one my way from the beginning, I would take a slightly different approach.

cool...I can respect that. Do you have some before and after the headlight cover pics...I do like the black inner vent paint on the hood though, It makes the type R hood stand out better...

cool...I can respect that. Do you have some before and after the headlight cover pics...I do like the black inner vent paint on the hood though, It makes the type R hood stand out better...

From my work computer, I don't have access to my picture folders. So, these before-and-after CF headlight cover pics are not from the same angle. It's funny. When I first got the idea of the CF headlight parts, I colored in a photo of my car to see what it would look like. I decided I liked it. However, after installing them, I wasn't sure anymore. Even now, half of me says they look interesting (kinda GT looking) but the other half says no. We'll, I'm a gemini, so I'm used to being on the fence with some things.:wink:

IMG_2306.jpg

IMG_2312.jpg

IMG_2605.jpg

IMG_2597.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics!
That Indy car looks like a Mac truck :eek: Its huge!

I love the Blitz wheels on that black NSX. Beautiful.

The '02 black makes me wanna do a conversion...

I love the blue Silvia with the Nismo LM GT2 olde skool rims.

Back