• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Sohryu or Save???

If you had enough for a Arms Engineering Sohryu exhaust, would you buy or save???

• JDM is the poop... Buy that exhaust...

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Save, save, save...

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
I'm in a predicament. I really like my ARK DT-X exhaust with Prospeed HFC. I'm thinking after my header install and tune, I may upgrade the exhaust to the Arms Engineering Sohryu exhaust. I can get delivered for $3,400. But I'm really thinking about saving that money too. Not to sure what I'm going to do. What would you guys do (assuming you are frugal and not a millionaire, or close to be one)?

Long

I'll say this, you only live once.:wink: On the upside, when you decide to sell, you most likely get most {if not all} of your money back.

When I'm faced with a decision between upgrading an existing upgrade or saving the money, here are a few of the things I use as criteria:

-How happy am I with the existing mod?
-Why do I want to replace the existing mod?
-What will my total out of pocket be, after selling the existing mod?
-Are there mods that I have not done yet that I could put this money towards?
-Would the added enjoyment of the car be worth the money out of pocket?

HTH

J

Economy's going down the crapper. My vote is to save the money. It's an exhaust. That's a lot of money. Nobody but you and a handful of people will really have an appreciation for what it is and ask yourself is it really worth that much money? Wouldn't you extract more satisfaction/enjoyment in putting towards something else?

Buy it. I want to hear it. :biggrin:

Back