• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

some pix of my baby

nsx.jpg

nsx2.jpg

Nope its not my house...I think it's a school in alabama...

and i only want kids well after i'm married... plus i'm 23! so that will be a while...
smile.gif

I almost bought that car. I think I offered him 27 for it and he turned me down. How do you like it? If i recall correctly, I think it had a lot of modifications done.

------------------
NetViper -= looking to get an NSX before I turn 25! =-

Yes it's a great car! I'm very happy with it.. Its a little past due for it's 90k service (that's my fault) but i'm getting that done asap.. i'm sure when that's done it'll be ready for another 100k!

It being a 91 makes it a little harder to keep it looking nice all the time.. especially when i live in atlanta, and it rains every 2 1/2 days... PLUS it's BLACK..! But when its clean it looks just like that in the pic!
smile.gif

All the more reason for me to move to LA.. heh

Actually all that's done to it is comptech exhaust tips (i dont know where they came from - they have 'comptechUSA' laser ensribed on them) and a DALI chip...

speaking of that- how do i find the ECU? I want to see the dali chip but have no idea where to look... is it a difficult thing to access?

-E

The ECU is located on the rear firewall. It is behind the driver's head. You will need to remove the rear trim panels to get to it.

Originally posted by Electro:
Yes it's a great car! I'm very happy with it.. Its a little past due for it's 90k service (that's my fault) but i'm getting that done asap.. i'm sure when that's done it'll be ready for another 100k!

It being a 91 makes it a little harder to keep it looking nice all the time.. especially when i live in atlanta, and it rains every 2 1/2 days... PLUS it's BLACK..! But when its clean it looks just like that in the pic!
smile.gif

All the more reason for me to move to LA.. heh

Actually all that's done to it is comptech exhaust tips (i dont know where they came from - they have 'comptechUSA' laser ensribed on them) and a DALI chip...

speaking of that- how do i find the ECU? I want to see the dali chip but have no idea where to look... is it a difficult thing to access?

-E

------------------
Chris Willson
www.ScienceofSpeed.com
www.NSXClassifieds.com

Back