• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Some useful info for all...

I've come across some good information that should be of some interest and hopefully answer some of the questions enthusiasts such as ourselves may have regarding the new car. This update was sent to Acura dealers via PDF files and as such, contains specific "dealer only" information in regards to the vehicle to dealership allocation schedule and delivery dates and so unfortunately I'm not at liberty to disclose those details until Acura has given us the green light. Anyway, here we go...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

So yeah, just a little insight on how Acura is helping us to streamline the NSX experience for our clients. Again, I cannot discuss the allocation and/or delivery schedule until we're given the OK from Acura so my apologies for that. Some interesting information however, is the suggested parts inventory that Acura is asking of the dealerships nationwide...I entered a few brake components into our system and was literally laughing out loud at the pricing...check this out....

45022-T6N-A01 Front Brake Pad Set $627.80 Retail
43022-T6N-A01 Rear Brake Pad Set $573.33 Retail

45251-T6N-A01 Front Brake Rotor $5,572.80(each) Retail
42510-T6N-A01 Rear Brake Rotor $4,300.00(each) Retail

I live in the DC metro area. Keep in mind, each dealer sets their own pricing on parts and service so what you see here may not be the same as your particular locality. Regardless, the new NSX is following in the same footsteps of the previous generation when it comes to parts. EXPENSIVE.

-greg

Attachments

• IMG_2560.jpg
    IMG_2560.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_2561.jpg
    IMG_2561.jpg
    297 KB · Views: 250
Back