• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sony Cybershot U20 Digital Camera $95

Dear Seller,
How are you doing and your business.I'm Mrs.Stephanie have just have a look at your page and will like to buy this your (Sony Cybershot U20 Digital Camera $95) for my lovely son who just gained admmission into University of Minnesota in USA for his personal use over there. I will be sending you WESTERN UNION AUCTION PAYMENT WWW.BIDPAY.COM for the payment of this item. email me with shipping and insurance charges if you would sell to me.Sincerely"
i wait to hear from you soon,
Thanks.....................

davidwagner said:
Dear Seller,
How are you doing and your business.I'm Mrs.Stephanie have just have a look at your page and will like to buy this your (Sony Cybershot U20 Digital Camera $95) for my lovely son who just gained admmission into University of Minnesota in USA for his personal use over there. I will be sending you WESTERN UNION AUCTION PAYMENT WWW.BIDPAY.COM for the payment of this item. email me with shipping and insurance charges if you would sell to me.Sincerely"
i wait to hear from you soon,
Thanks.....................

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Back