• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Soon to be waking from a 4 year Dream ...

Today I am a first time owner of a 91 NSX and I am thrilled!!!
I want to thank Big_D for making this purchase a great experience. This is a huge deal for me and I have much to learn.
Big_D you answered questions I didn't know I had, were patient, and sold me a beautiful machine! Thanks
I will do my best to honor the sleek 91:smile:

Thanks Rick, again it was a pleasure. I am so happy my car will be so well taken care of and was purchased by someone local. Rick said I could even come and visit :smile: I really appreciate that you made it a lot easier for me to part with it.

DAY 1> Looking in the garage to see a toyota :eek:

First, I want to say that Dennis is one of the nicest guys I've met in the NSX community. I wish him the best of luck in finding a replacement NSX when the time is right. Dennis, let me know if you need an NSX fix… I will be happy to ask Patty if you can drive her's. :biggrin:

Second, welcome and congrats to Rick, of San Diego, on the purchase of a great NSX. Perhaps we can all meet at C&C Irvine sometime and do lunch afterwards.

And thirdly, have a safe trip, Patty. You have such a great time in your S2k. I still haven't made up my mind on rather I should get one or not.

Is this a new Toyota? What is it?

No unfortunately its my daughters Camry. I am looking at 91-93 MR2s though. I found a nice blue one in Sacramento but haven't had a chance to call on it. There are a couple of black ones, but I can't keep up with a black car anymore...too much work!

First, I want to say that Dennis is one of the nicest guys I've met in the NSX community. I wish him the best of luck in finding a replacement NSX when the time is right. Dennis, let me know if you need an NSX fix… I will be happy to ask Patty if you can drive her's. :biggrin:

Second, welcome and congrats to Rick, of San Diego, on the purchase of a great NSX. Perhaps we can all meet at C&C Irvine sometime and do lunch afterwards.

And thirdly, have a safe trip, Patty. You have such a great time in your S2k. I still haven't made up my mind on rather I should get one or not.

Ha ha thanks Steve! I always enjoyed talking with you. It was funny how we didn't know we both worked for the same company. Yes, I will get up there to Irvine soon. I sure love looking at all the cars. The get together afterwards is always the best part.

Thanks for all the kind words. I appreciate that very much. :)

Welcome Rick and congrats to Dennis on the sale bud. I am glad you won't be a stranger on here. See you soon Dennis. :smile:

Sounds good Eddie!

I have had the unique opportunity to meet some interesting individuals while sharing the passion for the NSX. I feel very lucky to have been able to experience such comradere. One of the best memories I have was attending the 2007 ALMS Laguna Seca event sponsered by Acura and the NSXCA. We caravaned with some other owners along HWY 1 through the twisties from Morrow Bay to Monterrey. Then to top that we participated in the parade lap between races. What a thrill it was to be on the track in front of the fans with 104 NSXs! I was telling my wife that was the most fun a person could ever have with their clothes on!!! :)

Video on Board taken by my NSX :)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jYpMwHyU6to&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jYpMwHyU6to&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

A couple of pics from that trip

Yours Truly
DSC02963.JPG

Car Corral
DSC02969.JPG

Lining up on the track
DSC02949.JPG

Heading Home...
DSC02970.JPG

Last edited:
Those are some awesome pics. Must have been a sight to see.

Back