• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

sorcery widebody

hey guys! does enyone know the price of the sorcery widebody full kit? or cant you buy it in a full kit?

By the way, does enyone know about the quality of the sorcery replica kit?? fitment and what sets it apart from the real kitt?? (more then the price) thanx!

Tewen said:
By the way, does enyone know about the quality of the sorcery replica kit?? fitment and what sets it apart from the real kitt?? (more then the price) thanx!

No one, that I am aware of, has the Sorcery replica kit installed to post on its fitment. I don't recall even Versus' having a kit installed on a demo NSX either. Otherwise, it would have been posted.

okej, hmm, that sux.. so if I was to buy that kit, it might be more work then the money is worth.. how was the fitment on the original then?? I can´t find prices on the original kitt, not even at the sorcery homepage...

Tewen said:
okej, hmm, that sux.. so if I was to buy that kit, it might be more work then the money is worth.. how was the fitment on the original then?? I can´t find prices on the original kitt, not even at the sorcery homepage...

If you go to www.passlimitusa.com, all prices are listed there. To buy the original, you have to call Toru from Passlimit USA. I only have the front fenders and bumper. Just from these two pieces, fitment was very good. Maybe Jin1976 or Hishi will chime in on the complete fitment of the kit.

Don't forget to add the price of the 02 and up headlights and hood. You'll also need new rims or add spacers.

okej, thanx! cant find a price for a full kit, but damn, the separate parts are expencive! and again, thanx you have been most helpful =)

Tewen said:
okej, thanx! cant find a price for a full kit, but damn, the separate parts are expencive! and again, thanx you have been most helpful =)

i think the full kit is $6,500.00. try a search for GT ROM dot com
minus the headlights(~$1800), 02+ hood(will vary $800-2,000), and rear diffuser(~another 2G).

for the NSX, you really gotta pay if you want to play.

i've checked out toru's car in person and the kit itself was put together very well on the car.

Last edited:
thank you! =) looks like an expensive toy this nsx =P the bodywork and paint wont cost me anything, thats what I do for a living.. I would like to check the kit out in person, but there is no one hwo owns it in sweden =/

NSXINOHIO has the versus replica kit, and ive also seen it in person.. Over-all the kit is good qaulity, all the carbon fiber pieces are included, theres a few areas wheres it a little off, and he also told me he had to fool around with it example the fenders to get them where they wanted it...

Fitment of the rest should be like a direct install of the OEM ones. Nothing much to worry about. Don't forget to get inner fender liners as the OEM is not wide enough to cover underneath. From my experience if you want more downforce I think you will need to cover the bottom front of the car just below the spare tire area. And yes you will need to find a lockable inner fuel cap. I think that's all about it. Good luck with your project. :wink:
1TITENSX said:
If you go to www.passlimitusa.com, all prices are listed there. To buy the original, you have to call Toru from Passlimit USA. I only have the front fenders and bumper. Just from these two pieces, fitment was very good. Maybe Jin1976 or Hishi will chime in on the complete fitment of the kit.

Don't forget to add the price of the 02 and up headlights and hood. You'll also need new rims or add spacers.

Just some pics to keep you motivated. :biggrin:
5772DSCN0900censored-med.jpg
5772DSCN0897censored-med.jpg
5772DSCN0905censored-med.jpg
5772Shahbandar_4-med.jpg

1TITENSX said:
No one, that I am aware of, has the Sorcery replica kit installed to post on its fitment. I don't recall even Versus' having a kit installed on a demo NSX either. Otherwise, it would have been posted.

We are doing a car as we speak.

Full step-by-step thread will be started by my customer shortly.

Back