• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

SOS 350 Sport Clutch RPMs?

Just had the 350 SOS Sport Clutch installed. I'm getting some shaking from my car when shifting from 1st to 2nd but no where else. What RPMs should I be shifting at? I'm shifting around 5k, too low? Anyone else? I understand that it's quite a bit lighter than the oem. Thanks

Assuming you did not have that shaking before? Sounds like installation issue... hopefully someone has this, as I've been keeping an eye on it. Couldnt see when to shift from SoS site, perhaps its in manual (if it comes with one)?

Shaking is not normal, this clutch engages very smooth. One thing that will cause this is excessive grease that sprays out on the friction liners. It will take some time to burn off if this is the case. If you have any questions, please give us a call.

regards,
-- Chris

Back