• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Source 1 Carbon Fiber Console

Hey everyone, We have been working on a console solution that will be cost effective and good quality.

Our Carbon fiber blank console comes just as you see in the pictures. Ebrake, Shifter, HVAC controls open only. Customer is responsible for cutting the stereo hole as they see fit. I had a couple of these made to verify quality would be acceptable before I order a large run of them from my supplier. I did opt to have the shift boot studs made on to the console as to make install significantly easier.

I have the two test pieces in stock and ready to ship on our website. www.source1automotive.com

These two pieces will be priced at $399.00 shipped in the Continental US.

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 325
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 273
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 301
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 285
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 264
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 265
Any plans to make one with the coil holder/cigareet lighter cut out?

Hey everyone, We have been working on a console solution that will be cost effective and good quality.

Our Carbon fiber blank console comes just as you see in the pictures. Ebrake, Shifter, HVAC controls open only. Customer is responsible for cutting the stereo hole as they see fit. I had a couple of these made to verify quality would be acceptable before I order a large run of them from my supplier. I did opt to have the shift boot studs made on to the console as to make install significantly easier.

I have the two test pieces in stock and ready to ship on our website. www.source1automotive.com

These two pieces will be priced at $399.00 shipped in the Continental US.

If you made one with just the OEM cut-outs, I think you'd get a lot more interest and business, including mine! If you make an OEM replacement I'm in for one.

Thanks! We will see if that is possible

Hey Brian,

Any plans to do the weave matching vent and clock trim?

-Alec
Yes, We are working on it. No ETA as of yet though.

Any plans on offering one with a DD cut already? That way, us DIYers dont have to hack up the nice piece you have created. :)

We are working on this also.

^see above

Thanks for the feedback guys! It is much appreciated.

Back