• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

South Bay Caravan to Canyon Drive

Heya South Bay - anyone up for a caravan to the Canyon Drive? I'm thinking, gather at the Starbucks just west of the Rosecrans exit of the 405. If we do it right, we can hook up with the OC guys on their way up. If interested, post or PM.

I may hook up with you. Depends if I will be in LA or if my FIance makes me stay the night in Garden Grove Saturday before the ride. I will post tomorrow morning for confirmation. I know the fire guys will want to...like we did last year

I just crawled out from under a rock........ what/where is the Canyon Run?

Danny RED SR 71
REPEAL V.C. 22351
:biggrin: :wink: :smile:

The thread doesn't say anything about location. I have no clue from the posts here where it is. From the pictures and the title Cal Coastal I'll assume it's Malibu Canyon. If I made an ASS out of U and ME ( Bad assuption) please speak up. "The biggest event of the year" tells the reader a whole lot about the location.

Danny Yee, RED SR 71
REPEAL V.C.22351
:smile: :biggrin: :wink:

OK I see it's 101, LA to Santa Barbara and beyond.

Last edited:
BLACK RACER X said:
I may hook up with you. Depends if I will be in LA or if my FIance makes me stay the night in Garden Grove Saturday before the ride. I will post tomorrow morning for confirmation. I know the fire guys will want to...like we did last year

Yes the fire guys are in on the meet
Let me know if it's a go and we will be there.

Heya South Bay - not enough people interested in joining up before we head up - so we'll see y'all there!

-Dave

Back