• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

South Florida - Lunch @ Champps on August 21

Hope everyone is enjoying the summer! This is a friendly reminder of Autosport Club S. FL lunch get together. If you are not familiar with this, we meet 3rd Saturday of each month @ Champps in Ft Lauderdale. It's a great opportunity grab a bite with other automotive enthusiasts, check out cars of different cars in and around S. FL. Hope to see you there!
Also, connect with us on: facebook!

Monthly lunch GTG @ Champps - Meet @ 11:30 - 2pm
Date: August 21 - (3rd Saturday of each month).
<Google Map Champps>

Pix from last few meets...
Pictures from July
May Cars & Coffee @ Tesla Motors
Pictures from March
Pictures from Feb meet
Pictures from Jan meet.

Unfortunately it's not another Honda product. I've pretty much abandoned the Honda camp. I'm even entertaining the idea of selling my NSX in a year or so. :frown:

He bought the new Honda CR-Z!!

Rich, where are you man, are you ever coming to South FL ?? how's the baby? text message me b/c my stupid phone deleted ALL DATA, ALL contacts are gone :(

This should be interesting. :smile: Wait, I saw a couple of S. FL folks buying twin turbos on another forum recently... not you, Doc, is it?

You'll just have to wait until Saturday. Hopefully it'll cool down a little so I can cruise with the top down. :smile:

I love my new car!
6a00e54ed05fc28833013110047ab5970c-800wi

Hopefully it'll cool down a little so I can cruise with the top down. :smile:

Fixed!

Anyone have pics from Saturday? I showed up for a few minutes, but there were so many Corvettes I started to get a rash.

Anyone have pics from Saturday? I showed up for a few minutes, but there were so many Corvettes I started to get a rash.

Did you get a chance to stop by, or checked from afar and left?
We usually have high turn-outs for Corvettes (about 1/2) in attendance. If you got there at around 11:30.. you probably saw mostly Corvettes. What can I say, they are punctual. :) Most everyone else didn't get there until almost 12.
To be honest, I had the same feeling you did at the last event. What's up with the vettes - there were two rows of them parked. You know, after meeting most of them, all are very personable and have appreciation different cars.

I'm working to upload pix, but here are some cars that were at there... Corvettes (including the new ZR-1), Ford GT, DocL here showed off his new toy (911TT Cab - very nice!), 996 GT2, Turbo'ed Cayman, couple of Boxsters, Lotus Elise, 3x NSX's (red, white, and a gray widebody) + a Primer with a white Miata claiming he also owns an NSX. Sure, I said. Just kidding dquarasr2! ;) ... 2x M5's (E34 and E60), E30 M3.

Last edited:
Back