• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Southern California NSX Tax Relief Drive - April 16, 2005

Who's up for a SoCal NSX Tax Relief Drive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...who put the check engine light on in my car :(
Sorry guys, need to get that looked at so ill have to sit out.

Have fun!!!

My wife doesn't have to work so I have a co-pilot for tommorrow if we can get in. Need a radio, however. mark & jo-anne

PM sent to those the following:
ANYTIME
awsomr1
bakersfieldnsx
bambookid (called)
CDX_NSX
clausibaus
FuryNSX
HotRod
hybridnsx
icefire
Joseph
Joshs
Mark911
MIKE5261
PoohBEAR
Si
SilverOne
VampNSX (left msg on Mobile phone)
Zero-Cool

If you did not receive a PM then please PM me back through Prime.

It was a great drive! Small, but awesome group. It was nice to meet everyone. See you next time. :) Thanks for pulling this together, Scott.

It was an absolutely beautiful day!!:D Had a bunch of fun today, in spite of a number of people dropping out unexpectedly.

I may not get home tonight, but as soon as I do, I'll be sure to post pics.

-Randy

Yes, it was a stunning day! Can NSX's go offroad??? You bet they can, and we did. More than once too! Thanks again Scott.
Take care,
John :biggrin:

Some of my pics.
4318tax_drive_001-med.jpg

4318tax_drive_002-med.jpg

4318tax_drive_003-med.jpg

4318tax_drive_005-med.jpg

4318tax_drive_006-med.jpg

4318tax_drive_007-med.jpg

4318tax_drive_009-med.jpg

4318tax_drive_011-med.jpg

4318tax_drive_012-med.jpg

4318tax_drive_013-med.jpg

4318tax_drive_014-med.jpg

4318tax_drive_018-med.jpg

4318tax_drive_021-med.jpg

Great photos John, I wish I was not hanging so bad and could go with you all. I'll remember not to party late the night before.

Thanks everyone for showing up. (James thanks for coming to DimSum and ordering our food - very tasty! Sorry you were hung over form the night before) The day was sunny and wonderful. The drive was great with Ed leading the pack and doing a great job. That last section really wore me out, that last enduro sections was killer. It was like being on a go-kart track in the NSX - whew!!! Thanks again and it was great meeting and seeing everyone.

Agreed John, the NSX does make a nice off road vehicle. :biggrin: Glad to have gotten to know you and Tina in a much smaller setting.

Thanks Scott for organizing. We got to see all parts of LA. (city to beach to mountains). Thanks for the opportunity to lead. I'd love to do it again if the group permits. Thanks to the rest of the gang for making the drive so smooth, trouble-free and fun!

Looking forward to seeing you all again at the next drive.

Peace,
Ed

My original clip turned out to be some 48megs, so I'm trimming it down for quicker loading. Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back