• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Southern Michigan old timers help..

Hey guys, I know this is a big long shot but...

Back in 2002 I sold my first NSX to an young Asian gentleman who lived in the Detroit area. I would love to find out what happened to the car and see if it is still in existence. A friend of mine went to school with him and at automotive design school up there but had lost touch back in 04 I think.

It was a 91 red/black. Had BRIGHT RED custom leather seats, brushed aluminum dash trim. Wings west kit. Wheels were a polished lip split 5 spoke. Can not remember what brand. Neuspeed springs. And a killer stereo I had spent thousands on.

If you happen to remember the car or have pics of it please let me know. And or know the owner or any info on it. I greatly appreciate it. I am looking for the VIN for the car. I believe it ended with - MT001771

I attached a couple pics of it.

Brian

Attachments

• firstnsx.jpg
    firstnsx.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 48
  • firstnsx2.jpg
    firstnsx2.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 46
  • firstnsx3.jpg
    firstnsx3.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 38
  • firstnsx4.jpg
    firstnsx4.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 41
  • firstnsx5.jpg
    firstnsx5.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 36
It was a 91 red/black.
I am looking for the VIN for the car. I believe it ended with - MT001771
Hi Brian,

The only NSX with a VIN ending in MT001771 was a '91 black/black five-speed when it left the factory, and the full VIN was JH4NA1152MT001771.

Last edited:
I also went to CCS (College for Creative Studies) and I remember seeing it there in the parking garage the year after I graduated (2003). Never knew the owner though, so I'm no help to you. I maybe can ask people that I know that were there after me though.

I also went to CCS (College for Creative Studies) and I remember seeing it there in the parking garage the year after I graduated (2003). Never knew the owner though, so I'm no help to you. I maybe can ask people that I know that were there after me though.

That would be great Ryan. Thanks!

I've asked a few people that I know that were there at the time and no one seems to know the guys name. If I think of anyone else I'll ask though. I've got a picture or two of me drooling over it in the parking garage since I wanted one so bad at that point.

I've asked a few people that I know that were there at the time and no one seems to know the guys name. If I think of anyone else I'll ask though. I've got a picture or two of me drooling over it in the parking garage since I wanted one so bad at that point.

Awesome! I'd love to see them. I miss that car just because it was my first.

Back