• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spa yellow NSX spotted at NGST today.

Spa yellow NA2 NSX was in the parking lot of Northrop Grumman Space Technology today in Redondo Beach. Looked pretty stock.

Was wondering if it was anyone here? Looked like they might have been going to something at the Presentation Center here.

I have a 2001 NSX-Spa yellow, but retired from NG (El Segundo) last year, so probably not me.

It might be Surfer-X, he works for NG-IS in San Diego and may have been up there for a meeting.

Yep. I'm getting spotted all over the LA area these days!

You called it Big D. Hope your rocket ships are treating you well!!!:biggrin:

Adrian, great to meet you!!! Sorry if I was a bit apathetic, net centric systems conferences are extremely exciting :eek:

Jerry, she was never really for sale :wink:

All Pats fans, GO CHARGERS!!!!!!! :smile:

Yep. I'm getting spotted all over the LA area these days!

You called it Big D. Hope your rocket ships are treating you well!!!:biggrin:

Adrian, great to meet you!!! Sorry if I was a bit apathetic, net centric systems conferences are extremely exciting :eek:

Jerry, she was never really for sale :wink:

All Pats fans, GO CHARGERS!!!!!!! :smile:

Hah, yellow cars are easy to spot...eh. Good to hear your keeping the car. Driving your car is what pushed me over the edge to buy one!

Yes, the rocket engine business is booming. We have contracts with NASA for quite a few years as long as the next president doesn't screw it up. Hope you guys in RB get some more work. I miss working on the UAVs.

How about them CHARGERS huh. They were exciting to watch last Sunday. I'd love to see them topple the big bad Pats.:biggrin:

Take it EZ ...
Dennis

Back