• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Powertrain SPDi Plasma Ignition Kit Project

Hi everyone,

Looking to clear out my garage & unfortunately a lot of projects I've accumulated parts for will have to go. I simply don't have the time at this point in my life to pursue some of these projects.

SPDi Plasma Ignition

So a while back I did some research & eventually reached out to SPDi about putting together a system for the NSX. I was planning on using my car as a test platform, & in the process acquired all the parts needed to move forward.

Here is what comes with the kit

• SPDi kit including ignition modules.
  • (6) Honda coil packs for Honda motorcycles (I forget which model)

I understand that I will have a hard time finding a buyer, but I also want them to be the right buyer.

I think the right buyer will be someone who has wiring skills, as well as fabrication skills or resources, as custom brackets to mount the hardware will be necessary. In addition, they will have access to testing facilities such as a dyno.

This was not a cheap project, but the owner of SPDi was willing to give me a reasonable price break on the kit to get the project started. I did not get any sort of break on the coil packs.

Thanks, and I will try to answer any questions as best as I can.

Asking $600 for everything.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• SPDI 1.jpg
    SPDI 1.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 1,375
  • SPDI 2.jpg
    SPDI 2.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,357
Back