• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Speed Lingerie Bra

I just talked with someone at Speed Lingerie about a Bra for the NSX with the Wings West front airdam and they will have them available in about 6 weeks in colors to match the car. Priced at $549.99

They had them (for the stock '97+ air dam) at NSXPO 2000 (working on the '91-96 stock air dam, should be available shortly). They look really trick. Particularly their red bra on a red car - no more ugly non-matching black bras!

They have mirror bras, too.

What do the mirror bras look like? Does it make the front look like a mirror?

No,

They cover the mirrors to keep them from getting damaged!!!!!!!!!!!!

LarryB

Speaking of Bras - I'm looking for a cheap one for my NSX, don't care what it looks like as I'd use it strictly during track events (never liked the things anyway).

Only requirements are that it fit really snug and be of enough quality to not scratch the car.

Can anyone point me to a source for the above?

Hey Ralph, I got one that I bought to drive up to NSXPO with. I bought it used and the bottom of it is ripped and he did not send me the 2 snaps for the wheel wells but you can have it for a beer at D&B's. I also have the mirror covers and they are perfect.

------------------
nsx_02.jpg

Todd Arnold
http://www.geocities.com/nsxcessive/index.html

Ok guys, I need some advice on a new OEM bra that came with my 92, but with no instuctions. I have installed numerous bras, esp on hondas, but have never encounted the situation with the flap that 'appears' to fit between the hood and bumper at the top of the bra. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE...there is no such clearance to slam the alum hood over such a large flap. Does something with hood need to be adjusted up but that would look stupid with the bra off. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? Otherwise the bra fits very snug.

The flap tucks down parallel to the radiator. You need to do that before you attach all the little hooks along the bottom.

Originally posted by Nsxotic:
Hey Ralph, I got one that I bought to drive up to NSXPO with. I bought it used and the bottom of it is ripped and he did not send me the 2 snaps for the wheel wells but you can have it for a beer at D&B's. I also have the mirror covers and they are perfect.

Hey Todd, talk about an offer I can't refuse! Just say when.

BTW, you going to the Chin Motorsports Sebring event on Sunday? And can you recommend a local shop to do the seat mod for me?

You know, I am actually off this Sunday....!!! How far is it to Sebring (time/miles) from here? Do I have to be a member, 'cos believe it or not I still haven't found time to send the form...2 yrs. and counting. I wish one could do it over the net with a checkcard. I mean it's a bit ridiculous that I can buy a whole car but not pay for my membership this way.
smile.gif
call me at 954-566-6388 and maybe we can drive up together.... still haven't been to a single event and I'm dying to go to one.@!!!!! Well, unless you count hanging with you or James as an event, ahem...

------------------
nsx_02.jpg

Todd Arnold
http://www.geocities.com/nsxcessive/index.html

Todd (sorry to the other readers for straying off topic):

You off on Sunday? Then lets just go! I'm a late entry but Chin sounds like a really nice guy and as of yesterday mentioned he has a couple of open slots.

I assume you have an NSX-CA membership? They DO take cc's over the net, BTW. If not Chin can probably take your app & check on the spot.

I'll leave sometime saturday afternoon as I want to run with an instructor on Sunday, at least for a couple of laps - had a rude awakening at Moroso last saturday, took the NSX to my old Porsche club event... I've run Moroso for years on 4 different Porsches but took the NSX for a lap and the thing just behaved incredibly different - I'm used to fighting the nose (Porsche dynamics), but the NSX was so different I felt like a baby at the track. But I did glimpse GREAT potential, once I learn the car better. Could be a long curve, I'll know better after some laps at Sebring (my favorite track).

So anyway, Sebring is < 110 miles from my house, must be less from yours. Go to sebring.com for map & directions. Get in touch with Chin via phone or e-mail (http://www.nsxflorida.com/) or e-mail me for his phone.

Even if you decide not to participate at the track, it'd be fun to drive up with you. I think you'd have fun as a spectator at least. Looking forward to meeting other local folks such as Nelson & Dr. Lane. Haven't met James yet either.

Oh, and if I don't see you before that bring that bra please!
smile.gif

Back