• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SPEED TV: Bullrun Season 3 (February 2010)

A faster driver won't look exciting. He will be very smooth with his inputs, and may look slower. Smooth is fast, and smooth looks "boring".

PS. The lambo driver is a former NSX driver.

I hope the final challenge is on pavement, not dirt.

I watch the show on the weekend. It would be a better show if they did not have cars like that fake hummer, they should have a H1. I just think I would be a fan of the show if all the cars were bad ass cars no mini's or cars like that.

I watch the show on the weekend. It would be a better show if they did not have cars like that fake hummer, they should have a H1. I just think I would be a fan of the show if all the cars were bad ass cars no mini's or cars like that.

Yeah but you know there's a forum full of mini people all excited about "their" car being on the show. They've gotta have someone that everyone can root for. :cool:

to tell you the truth this show has me wanting a hemi-cuda, that thing is pure badass

Congratulations to team NSX. You guys can clearly drive, and know your car. Lambo - you guys did great, your competitive drive gave you the edge.

Great effort Nic and Ryan on the Bullrun. I enjoyed the season very much and was rooting for ya. I hope you had a lot of fun with the experience. Do you have any thoughts to share now that it's over?

Thanks guys! it's we had a great time filming the show...

I still miss my NSX quite a bit!

Is this Allen Wu?

This is the first season I've watched and I was entertained. I really was digging how the Lambo, Wu brothers were the bad guys. It was a great time. good job CinCity NSX guys, you represented the NSX well.

I got to see the last show and I hope that they gave that guy his 100 dollars at one point because it was really low to say Ill give you 100 dollars and then not give anything to them.

I got to see the last show and I hope that they gave that guy his 100 dollars at one point because it was really low to say Ill give you 100 dollars and then not give anything to them.

yeah, that was all in the editing. we didn't follow him anywhere and he just wanted to talk to us because we had cameras on us.

You really do come here huh Allen? You suck! haha.. Know where I can score a clutch? I blew mine up on that last challenge and have yet to fix it (don't drive it much).

~nic

Wow, that is one good looking NSX. Minus the stirckers & I'm in love.

Awesome job guys! I finally finished watching it all in order on "on demand"! Car sounded its BEST in that final challenge!

Honestly, it was tough to pick a favorite when it came down to the top 3 because the top 3 were my favorite cars and drivers. Either, top 3 is hard to beat. You all came a long way! Haha, makes me wish I would of went for Bullrun season 1 when I had a chance.

You surprised the hell outta me when you did a little off roading when you missed the exit in the finale lol. Swore you were gonna rip a lower lip off.

You make owners like me proud! Awesome job!

And holy crap! It's Allen! You all rocked the show!

So I have to ask, it said the closest finish yet......... HOW CLOSE?

Last edited:
Back