• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Speed World Challenge Race Car Acura NSX on ebay

odd I don't remember rtr ever fielding a 95:confused:I know Tom and Andrie built up Tom's 95 to race is this it?

I believe this is Mark Allen's car from San Diego. I believe he bought some bits from RTR, but the car has never been ran by RTR, and I don't think ever raced in World Challenge (it's missing several requirements to even complete in World Challenge). I'm sure as cars pass through different hands, the history gets a little foggy.

I bought a used car from DC Motors almost four years ago and noticed all of their exotics were on consignment sale- so I'm sure the owner is local.

It would be cool to go for a test drive (even though it's not street legal).

Re: Hey Kip

Better pick this baby up for parts. :wink: Who knows? might have some useful whizzy bits on it. :cool:

I thought they put the RTR NSX that PD Cunningham drove in the Honda Museum

I thought they put the RTR NSX that PD Cunningham drove in the Honda Museum

this car fs is not PD's #42......I have never seen or heard of it,not that I am the tome of track prepared nsx in the US,but for those of us on prime and frequent xpo attendees you pretty much know the guys who have the track only cars.:confused:

Definitely not the RTR car and Andrie doesn't seem to visit Prime anymore since he's sold his NSX and started his racing career so we may not be able to add any more data. I'll see if I can contact him through Honda-Tech.

Man, it sure would be nice to have a racing history/provenance of each NSX racer.

Mystery solved.....

Mark Allen

splash.jpg

Last edited:
Lol ...Mark looks photoshoped in...So does anyone know who built the car? DA:confused:

The car was built by and belongs to Mark and Trevor Allen. I inquired about purchasing it several weeks ago before it went for sale on ebay. They have over $220k invested and want $110k for it. This is way over my budget, so I'm going to stick with my car. The Allen's are no joke so I'm certain this thing is well sorted and wicked. Wish it could be mine.

The car was built by and belongs to Mark and Trevor Allen. I inquired about purchasing it several weeks ago before it went for sale on ebay. They have over $220k invested and want $110k for it. This is way over my budget, so I'm going to stick with my car. The Allen's are no joke so I'm certain this thing is well sorted and wicked. Wish it could be mine.

$110k???? :eek:

Used 911 GT3, Tow Vehicle and trailer.

Back