• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Spoon aero mirrors Limited group buy for NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any updates are these still looking to come in early June?

it has been 2 months. zero update is unreasonable. at least, they should let us know when they are going to finish the production and the estimated date for the shipment.

Last edited:
When our email is forwarded to get a response from spoon in japan, they are slow to respond.

Any updates from spoon?

Once we place the order, that does not necessarily mean they start producing the parts that same day, they are sure to have other projects in the works they have to finish before they start on our order. They give us a production window, and then we wait. I'm sure they should be shipping them soon.

Small update,

I am receiving 4 sets of mirrors on 7/5, not sure why there are only 4 sets shipped, but the remaining sets should be following soon after. I'll post some pictures once I get them.

If anyone here decides to backout/go a different route, let me know! Cash in hand!

If anyone changes their minds and wants to sell their set pm me

^ If you decide to sell your spot, I will need you to forward me the buyers info or have them call the shop to arrange final payment.

Ha! Sorry buddy. My post was 6-15, as yours was 6-16

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back