• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Sport Compact Car back issues?

Ken, not to change the subject or anything, but how do you create those links on the boards? feel free to private me if you wish (Email is public) Thanks!

Phil

------------------
See you all in Wisconsin!

Hey David,
My house is near Torrance. I've visited MOTOREX couple of times and checked out the BLACKBIRD(R34) owned by Hiro (president of MOTOREX. That car looks all good but I still like your car better!!!
JACK

hey david,
so whats going on with the competetion? care to fill us in with what goes on? i dont exactly understand the whole thing and what they do to judge cars. Look at each one by one or fly them all out to each other and do battle?
I wished there could of been many other cars. Maybe some twin turbo vettes and vipers, Comptech and a gruppeM charged NSX and of course yours too... and others. I just dont think its the ULTIMATE street car competition because not a lot of the crazy street cars we know about is on it.
Also, is the competion classed? It wouldnt be fair to put a ITR up against your NSX...

Originally posted by NotTooFast:
hey david,
so whats going on with the competetion? care to fill us in with what goes on? i dont exactly understand the whole thing and what they do to judge cars. Look at each one by one or fly them all out to each other and do battle?

Also, is the competion classed? It wouldnt be fair to put a ITR up against your NSX...

They had hundreds of cars entered, then the editors narrowed it to fifty. The fifty were featured in the mag and the readers voted for the ten cars they wanted to see fight it out.

The competition is a very long series of events including lap times at Willow Springs, drag racing, slalom, auto-x, braking, skid pad, etc. If it is not the ultimate competition, it is as good as you are going to get in the real world.

I have no problem going against any car that is a legitimate street car. I have run against Vipers, Ferraris, Vettes, Supras, whatever. The Skyline GT-R is going to be tough, but I think I can take it. Classes don't mean anything to me. If it is street legal, then it should all be the same.

My only real concern is that my car is really a couple months from being fully sorted out and most of the cars in the competition have been racing for some time, so they are much further along in development.

------------------
Don't no nuttin 'bout no NSX;
Don't no nuttin 'bout birthin' no babbies.

The Motorex Blackbird has APEXi everything in that engine. It is producing mid 500's horses at the wheels but that car wieghs a lot more then yours so you might will be able to take him, but i have heard about skylines on road courses. Wish you luck.

Back