• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sports and Entertainment Art - No Longer Available

Sports and Entertainment Art

If you've ever considered investing in fine art for your home, bonus or game room, office, business, or collection, this is an opportune time in my friend's art career to acquire some original artwork from him directly as he stands on the verge of becoming the premier artist in the sports (and entertainment) art genre. Within the last year and a half, his work has been signed by Manny Pacquiao, Magic Johnson, Bo Jackson, Jerry Rice, Jose Canseco, Fernando Valenzuela, and Mike Tyson. Mike Tyson, Muhammad Ali, Berry Gordy (founder of Motown Records), HitBoy (producer for Jay-Z, Kanye West, Beyonce) all personally acquired and now own his artwork which resides in their homes and in museums such as the Ali Center and Sport Museum LA. His paintings of Kobe Bryant are currently being sold at Staples Center and retail for $12k. Soon his work will also be sold in Dodger Stadium in conjunction with the Dodgers opening week. In addition, he has recently completed a series of Rocky paintings that will be made into a limited edition numbered and signed by Sylvester Stallone. All of this can be verified with pictures, he's the real deal. The most collectible sports artist Leroy Neiman's paintings sell for hundreds of thousands of dollars. Today's premier sports artist Stephen Holland also exhibits in Staples center and has been the dominant force in this genre for more than 20 years, and his original works sell for 5-6 figures. Paul has recently started working with the same agency that represents Holland and will be in prime position to carry the torch in this lineage once Holland (who is in the twilight of his career) decides to call it quits. With all of this said, in ten, twenty or even a few years from now, if you're in the market for this type of artwork, I don't want you to look back and regret not taking advantage of this this window of buying his paintings for a reasonable price before they blow up (which is already happening). I'm his personal friend of 15+ years and can get you in touch with him directly so you can discuss getting anything or anyone you'd like painted custom for you. You will be able to say I OWN A 1/1 original that no one else has or will ever have. Please message me for more details, and take a look at his work and pictures with his subjects at pauldanielsart.com.

List Date: 3/25/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Sports and Entertainment Art
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Back