• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spotted:Blue (race?) NSX on Trailor I75 south This sunday evening.

I was heading south from 275 on 75 and Cincinnati and I saw a baby blueish (non OEM color) / black top 02+ NSX headed northbound. It was on a trailer, anyone know anything about this one?

Look like this?
44ff1af3.jpg

5950677963_7e29b7e7ca_z.jpg

It was a car at Import Alliance in Nashville this past weekend. Note Ohio rear plate.

Last edited:
It is indeed my nsx. Easier to trailer it down there and back instead of destroying it by driving. when you guys meet up next time let me know.

:smile:See the midwest section. There is an event in Indy on the 13th of august and our Source 1 event in october.

Would love to see that thing in person. It definately got some coverage at IA this weekend. Had a ton of pics of it sent to me:smile:

:smile:See the midwest section. There is an event in Indy on the 13th of august and our Source 1 event in october.

Would love to see that thing in person. It definately got some coverage at IA this weekend. Had a ton of pics of it sent to me:smile:

Yes I think that'd be the one. Thanks for speaking up :D

Back