• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spotted : Red NA1 - Clough Road, Anderson.

I spotted a Red NA1 on Clough Road in Anderson on Easter Sunday. I think it was in a restaurant parking lot and it had a personalized liscense plate but for the life of me I can't remember what it is. Aftermarket wheels.

Thats funny, Randomly enough I saw a 97 with an older guy driving on kenwood in blue ash while I was in mine yesterday morning. His plate was NSX 2 I used to see him alot when I lived in blue ash but thought it was funny that I saw him out at the same time mine was out on the same road and at the same time.

I was like :eek: thats weird

I was on Clough on Easter - my folks live near 8-mile and Clough. Didn't stop to eat though. Hmmm. I do not have special plates on the car (none in front either)

I live in Montgomery and see NSX2 every now and then but have never met the owner.

My '91 has later model 7-spoked chrome wheels.

My Website: http://collegefair.homestead.com/cyberdub.html

How odd. This car definatly had personilized plates and aftermarket wheels.

But here's the bigger question... if you're in Cincinnati... WHY DON'T WE EVER HEAR FROM YOU!!! :wink:

I did show up at Spade Creations show last year when your car was getting repaired or repainted ... and I went to Quaker Steak once last year with Ron (green '94) when the some of the locals showed up hours later than advertised time after we had been long gone.

I'll try to meet up with you guys some time soon, I hope.

An Imola Orange NSX would have gone good in these pictures.... :tongue:

So, maybe on the 19th?

Attachments

• cybernsx_n_ron.jpg
    cybernsx_n_ron.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 88
  • cybernsx_n_nsxtcy.JPG
    cybernsx_n_nsxtcy.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 86
I did show up at Spade Creations show last year when your car was getting repaired or repainted ... and I went to Quaker Steak once last year with Ron (green '94) when the some of the locals showed up hours later than advertised time after we had been long gone.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85861

The above link is the meeting you are speaking of^^

Myself and a couple others had set that meet up for 730pm, You , ron, and a couple others couldnt go that late so you had decided to meet up earlier anyway, I could not make it earlier or I would have been there no problem even at the time you all met, which if memory serves me was around 3pm. But 4 or 5 of us made it at the correct 730pm time and enjoyed ourselves.

Hope you can make it out soon and meet up.

Brian

Spade Creations has never done ANYTHING to my car. We'll have to get together soon. I've never seen Ron or his green '94. Justin in Louisville has the only Green I've seen. Can't wait for the good weather to become permanent!

PhiA ... I meant you weren't @ Spade Creations because you were getting something done to your car at the time so it was 'out of service' then.

Fri 4/18 @ 6:45-ish tonight I think I saw Brian (sourcensx) heading South on I-71 just above R.R. Cross County Highway while I was heading North. The 'T' was open and the driver had a shaved head... I've never seen him, but the car looked like the pictures I've seen here.

BTW - I think that Ron has sold the green car ...

I look forward to meeting all of you soon.

Back