• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

spotted the new model in York

Was in York for a swim meet and caught your lovely blue pearl giving it the boost near rt 30....sounded good, stock exhaust?

since we don't have too much activity in this section I will turn this into the official docjohn swivel head when he drives spotted thread lol..today 7/1 you in a red NA1 or 2...going southbound on 81 near scranton.....

docjohn,
7/1 Southbound on I-81 was probably coming from the Sahlen's 6 hours of The Glen.
All red was likely me, red with a black roof was likely the Lovely Miss Carla... ;>)

must have been a hot one.:eek:

Yes, I was hot but it was worth it!!!

where did you guys end up viewing from?

Thanks to Acura, we were able to park in the corral near the Turn 10 stands which now has a giant video screen right across the track on Saturday. The only problem was that we were facing into the sun in a cloudless sky with temperatures that were near (if not at 100 degrees F) and the heat was brutal - especially at my age & weight.
Incredible luck spared me more of the same on Sunday because as I was leaving the corral on Saturday, John Watts, Sr. Manager, Acura NSX Strategy Team (Torrance, CA) came up to my car and offered 2 tickets for Sunday at the Acura Hospitality Garage!!! I immediately thanked him and asked if he had 3 more tickets so Carla, Peter Mills And David Moore could join us. Sadly, the answer was that these were the last two tickets but Carla eventually managed talk a way in for the three of them. What a woman!!!

Back