• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spotted: Yellow NSX, Oakville

I was on the 403 on Saturday around 1:30 and spotted a beautiful yellow NSX with blacked out taillights. Anybody here? The car looked awesome, I can't wait to get one!

Ha ha lol :biggrin: Seriously, your car looks sick. I don't really get to see alot of NSX's so when I do, it's like holy &%$# I'm going to try and make it out when the club has events or meets.

Last edited:
BioBanker why you gota tease me like that! :tongue:

Not teasing! I made a date mistake.

But I know who it was - swbatte - PM him and ask about his ride. It's so awesome. He will be thrilled.

Dave - I was out that way in my white MDX but never followed an NSX - hmmm. You getting the cars and drivers mixed up too??

Clare had to drive me out in ours, and she followed me home.

Man I wish you could put an MDX interior into our cars. Our cars have 95 Integra interiors. Im getting old and fickel. Need something cushy.

I've seen the exact same NSX last weekend. He parked at GTA Exotics in Oakville (I passed him on the hiway then saw him parked on the way to Tag Race Craft Dyno Day).

Great looking car.

A NSX only looks right with the correct wheels. The first thing I bought for my new ride. Now I gotta buy a pair of capris to wear when I'm driving.

Attachments

• 20902070006_medium.jpg
    20902070006_medium.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
A NSX only looks right with the correct wheels. The first thing I bought for my new ride. Now I gotta buy a pair of capris to wear when I'm driving.

Bwahahaaaaa..... we remember the capris! Mebbe see them again at ESTFest if weather is warm, eh Dave? :cool:

Spotted this morning in Kitchener parked in front of the Emissions shop at Victoria & Lancaster around 9AM. Not sure what year but is Yellow with multi-spoke bronze wheels I think the license plate is MX 669... Wonder if it was the same car?

Neil, you may remember my awesome very manly pants, but do you remember Sean's beret? I do not have a picture, but it is basically a black version of this:

MyraRaspberryBeretFrontview.jpg

Dave's right. I do have a black wool beret. I'm wearing it in this picture, and I can hit a moving target at 200 yards. Especially yellow targets. Even if they are supercharged.

Attachments

• n729735320_4316788_1514.jpg
    n729735320_4316788_1514.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 164
Don't show us any pictures of you wearing the beret, skirt and heels while you're shooting. Just cuz you're holding a gun it doesn't mean that you can pull off the girly stuff!

Funny. I see a yellow nsx license plate MX. It seems to be long term parking in a target parking lot outside.

Why the thread revival?

Back