• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spreading the news to Bay Area NSX Primer's.. Detail Day!

I will definitely probably be there or not.:tongue:

1. Dahlsim
2. Juejaimon
3. NMYMIRR
4. Whatisreal7
5. 02#154
6. Paladin
7. ChopJazz
8. Aridon99
9. Harbormaster
10 Larrynsx
11 NSX GT
12 NSFRBLX
13 DansPlan
14 BaynSac

Bill you are in:biggrin:

1. Dahlsim
2. Juejaimon
3. NMYMIRR
4. Whatisreal7
5. 02#154
6. Paladin
7. ChopJazz
8. Aridon99
9. Harbormaster
10 Larrynsx
11 NSX GT
12 NSFRBLX
13 DansPlan
14 BaynSac
15 racer-ex

i'm interested

just depends if i'll be off the weekend u guys plan on doing this meet

1. Dahlsim
2. Juejaimon
3. NMYMIRR
4. Whatisreal7
5. 02#154
6. Paladin
7. ChopJazz
8. Aridon99
9. Harbormaster
10 Larrynsx
11 NSX GT
12 NSFRBLX
13 DansPlan
14 BaynSac
15 racer-ex
16 amgnsx

I'm interested

1. Dahlsim
2. Juejaimon
3. NMYMIRR
4. Whatisreal7
5. 02#154
6. Paladin
7. ChopJazz
8. Aridon99
9. Harbormaster
10 Larrynsx
11 NSX GT
12 NSFRBLX
13 DansPlan
14 BaynSac
15 racer-ex
16 amgnsx
17 sidwac

1. Dahlsim
2. Juejaimon
3. NMYMIRR
4. Whatisreal7
5. 02#154
6. Paladin
7. ChopJazz
8. Aridon99
9. Harbormaster
10 Larrynsx
11 NSX GT
12 NSFRBLX
13 DansPlan
14 BaynSac
15 racer-ex
16 amgnsx
17 sidwac
18 calexand (Chip)

I would be interested in checking out this event depending on what weekend it lands on.

1. Dahlsim
2. Juejaimon
3. NMYMIRR
4. Whatisreal7
5. 02#154
6. Paladin
7. ChopJazz
8. Aridon99
9. Harbormaster
10 Larrynsx
11 NSX GT
12 NSFRBLX
13 DansPlan
14 BaynSac
15 racer-ex
16 amgnsx
17 sidwac
18 calexand (Chip)
19 ryan1926
20 Yawwn

It's been years since I've been to a Bay Area event. It will be good to see some folks at this one.

This is a tentative list pending date. If you can't make it, take your name off.

1. Dahlsim
2. Juejaimon
3. NMYMIRR
4. Whatisreal7
5. 02#154
6. Paladin
7. ChopJazz
8. Aridon99
9. Harbormaster
10 Larrynsx
11 NSX GT
12 NSFRBLX
13 DansPlan
14 BaynSac
15 racer-ex
16 amgnsx
17 sidwac
18 calexand (Chip)
19 ryan1926
20 Yawwn

This is great, guys! With the s2000's coming along too--we should have 30-40, maybe even more, cars show up!!

As soon as I get shipping dates on some things, I'll post a date. Again, hoping to do this by the 24th of October.

1. Dahlsim
2. Juejaimon
3. NMYMIRR
4. Whatisreal7
5. 02#154
6. Paladin
7. ChopJazz
8. Aridon99
9. Harbormaster
10 Larrynsx
11 NSX GT
12 NSFRBLX
13 DansPlan
14 BaynSac
15 racer-ex
16 amgnsx
17 sidwac
18 calexand (Chip)
19 ryan1926
20 Yawwn
21 ImolaOrange03

OK guys.. I haven't flaked on you. Having some issues with the product distributor getting me things on time (well.. answering my calls, really). But I promise as soon as I know something, everyone will :)

Do I really want someone detailing my car that won't even return a phone call in a month? Anyone feel the same? Not trying to start trouble, but come on - here's business knocking on the door, and this guy is watching Gunsmoke reruns and doesn't want to get up and answer it? :eek:

OK - preparing for the flames to hit

my 2cents as a business owner for over 20 years. Advice is free and worth every cent!

I'm going to get my buddy with the detail shop to put on a training day in December. We are working out the final details. This thread has been lagging for too long :D

Do I really want someone detailing my car that won't even return a phone call in a month? Anyone feel the same? Not trying to start trouble, but come on - here's business knocking on the door, and this guy is watching Gunsmoke reruns and doesn't want to get up and answer it? :eek:

OK - preparing for the flames to hit

my 2cents as a business owner for over 20 years. Advice is free and worth every cent!

Sorry I'm not updating enough for you guys. The situation was I was supposed to have product in "soon" from a distributor. That "soon" turned to weeks, and now months.

The last time I had hosted a detailing seminar, I got tons of feedback to offer product, as it would be a convenience item for the partcipants, as well as a good business move. This is what I plan on doing.

If you want to have another detail day somewhere else without product, or at someone else's shop, that's your decision.

I was under full impression this would have taken place in late October. But the distributor is STILL lagging on me. I finally received a price sheet about a week and a half ago, and I am trying to coordinate not only funds, but shipping, storage, etc.

Again sorry for the delay, but understand up until a week and a half ago (I can show you all the email dates if you want) I was in the dark JUST as much as you all.

Last edited:
Don't trip, Aaron. I've seen first-hand how normally cool people flip out when something doesn't happen within the time frame they expected.

Keep on keepin' on and shoot for a mid-Spring day. Everyone will be hungry to get their car out of the garage after the long winter and eager to put a nice shine on their NSX.

I'll wait patiently...

J

Aaron, like 02#154 said, take your time. People shouldn't complain since this is a free event to us. If they do bitch about it, they should organize their own detail day.

Last edited:
Hi All,
Just wanted to bump this to see if this detail day is still possible for 2011.

Thanks.

Back