• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

St. Louis Dinner / NSXpo planning 8/24

OK - update. I called the owner Tom for 8/24 and confirmed 12 people and 7 cars. They are going to keep spots together for all the cars in their valet lot and will let you self park (just be sure to give them a couple bucks either way for being cool and keeping an eye on everything).

Please look at the list and let me know with as much certainty as you can if you are coming and if you are driving your NSX.

Portabella's: http://www.idine.com/member/restaurant/index.jhtml?ID=48826&searchFormType=metro
In order to get the 20% savings - I have to put the entire bill on my credit card - so please bring cash for your dinner. If you want to use your own credit card for your part of the meal and don't care about the 20% discount - they can do that as well.

Here is the current list of going / not going. Please update if you have more information. Also - the trip to Ted Drews afterwards may or may not happen as many people will be tired / babysitters. We will play that part by ear.

Pending:
Ben
Tony
Matt & Jennifer

Going:
Paul & Kathy
Leonard & Rajshree (Lucy)
Steve
David & Ann
Nick & Sandra

Please contact me at once at [email protected] if interested!

------------------
Nick M

91' Red/Black with Many Mods
99' Honda Odyssey with Many Kids

I hope everyone had a good time last night and a nice dinner at Portabella's.

I know Sandra and I did and we were so glad to see some old / new friends there as well as getting the largest collections of NSX's in one place in years.

I think next time it would be fun to do a daytime, family friendly get together. Maybe a group wash/wax day or a car show, picnic, or some other event where I can better drool over some of your awesome cars and hardware.

Again - on behalf of Sandra and I it was a real pleasure meeting you all and I look forward to leading or following any ideas or suggestions for the next St. Louis get together / outing.

Thanks!

------------------
Nick M

91' Red/Black with Many Mods
99' Honda Odyssey with Many Kids

Back