• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

St.Louis get together

I'm organizing a get together on Sunday May 22, 2005. The meeting place will be at Westport Plaza parking lot next to McDonald. My plan is to meet at Westport around 9 am. Our first stop will be AutoVelocity MotorSports to checks out the carbon fiber wheels that Curt (Machspeed) designed. Afterward we will take a scenic drive on the great river road in Alton IL. After the drive we all can have lunch together and chat. Please let me know if you interested so we can wait for you to show up before heading out. Everyone is welcome. Thanks

Tony

Did someone say St Louis???

GO RAMS!!!

have fun guys....

BTW, how do you like my avitar???

should be in

-well barring if i have to go into work :frown:

91 X said:
Did someone say St Louis???

GO RAMS!!!

have fun guys....

BTW, how do you like my avitar???

I'll bite - are you an old Ram's fan? Just like the cheerleaders?

matteni said:
I'll bite - are you an old Ram's fan? Just like the cheerleaders?

Yeah, I could never shake the disease...once a Ram fan always a Ram fan!!!
even when LA gets another team, I will always be a Ram fan...It's all about the horns I guess :biggrin: If they would have changed the name to the St Louis Stallions after they moved there, I wouldn't have had a team to root for for the last ten years...

The picture was from the Playoff game against the Panthers in 03-04....you know, the game where Martz went....never mind, it's hard to talk about :mad:

Old cheerleaders??? How young do you like'em :confused: :biggrin: :wink:

They look old enough for me :biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC00150 500X375.jpg
    DSC00150 500X375.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 119
91 X said:
Yeah, I could never shake the disease...once a Ram fan always a Ram fan!!!
even when LA gets another team, I will always be a Ram fan...It's all about the horns I guess :biggrin: If they would have changed the name to the St Louis Stallions after they moved there, I wouldn't have had a team to root for for the last ten years...

The picture was from the Playoff game against the Panthers in 03-04....you know, the game where Martz went....never mind, it's hard to talk about :mad:

Old cheerleaders??? How young do you like'em :confused: :biggrin: :wink:

They look old enough for me :biggrin:

The one in the bottom right corner, I have known since she was in diapers.
She is 30-31 years of age. Very beautiful lady....
I should be in. I don't know about the X.... I have it in the air attacking some minor issues, non turbo related....

Back