• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Stereo console

Greetings ,
Say can anybody direct me , I would like to purchase a full single din
console (or blank) graphite grey , black or carbon fiber color

I checked with SOS does not look like they offer anymore

Thanks..Ken

They don't make pre cut single din consoles. Dali has them but you have to cut them yourself. This is a topic that was brought up in a thread a couple of months ago and someone was going to produce a precut single din but it has not happend yet? If you do get the Dali the quality is not that great. I have one that's how I know. Hopefully someone will relize there is a large market for this product.

Hey hoops. I was thinking about buying the Dali piece to put a double din in my NSX> What is it about that piece that you dont like. Is it a waste of money or do I need to do some modifying to it.

Hey hoops. I was thinking about buying the Dali piece to put a double din in my NSX> What is it about that piece that you dont like. Is it a waste of money or do I need to do some modifying to it.

With the cf console the edges of the console just don't look the same as the middle. (I believe this is because it is cf wrapped) It just looks off. Nothing like some of the pictures on prime of other setups ( Like the old SOS one's they looked good). I am just going to live with it until a new option comes to the market. As for putting a double din unit in it works but it is not visually appealing. I do think it is a better option then cutting the factory console because if you ever want to resell you car it might be nice to have all the factory parts. Regardless it takes some time when cutting this. Make sure you build your bracket and line the deck where you want to be and then measure where you are going to cut the console and account for the angle of the console. It is a difficult install because you have to double check everything. There are some threads about this and things that are used to mount the deck. As for cutting all you need is a dremel.

Back