• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

stereo guy in Ventura,CA

sorry if this is in the wrong place but i thought i'd start here....somewhere on this board i saw a post from a member who had a stereo shop in Ventura..i need help installing a new head unit and need someone with audio experience.. i can do the install for the unit, it's that whole "amp,sub,wiring"thing that's got me. the car had a previous upgrades from long ago and i have no idea how it's all set up. there's a sub and an amp in the trunk. it also has upgraded door speaker..all this to a stock headunit...any help??
again sorry,but i can't remember where i saw his post...

vespabob said:
sorry if this is in the wrong place but i thought i'd start here....somewhere on this board i saw a post from a member who had a stereo shop in Ventura..i need help installing a new head unit and need someone with audio experience.. i can do the install for the unit, it's that whole "amp,sub,wiring"thing that's got me. the car had a previous upgrades from long ago and i have no idea how it's all set up. there's a sub and an amp in the trunk. it also has upgraded door speaker..all this to a stock headunit...any help??
again sorry,but i can't remember where i saw his post...

Replied to your thread on the SouthWest Forum Section......:biggrin:

MIke

Back