• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

stereo guy in Ventura

sorry if this is in the wrong place but i thought i'd start here....somewhere on this board i saw a post from a member who had a stereo shop in Ventura..i need help installing a new head unit and need someone with audio experience.. i can do the install for the unit, it's that whole "amp,sub,wiring"thing that's got me. the car had a previous upgrades from long ago and i have no idea how it's all set up. there's a sub and an amp in the trunk. it also has upgraded door speaker..all this to a stock headunit...any help??
again sorry,but i can't remember where i saw his post...

vespabob said:
sorry if this is in the wrong place but i thought i'd start here....somewhere on this board i saw a post from a member who had a stereo shop in Ventura..i need help installing a new head unit and need someone with audio experience.. i can do the install for the unit, it's that whole "amp,sub,wiring"thing that's got me. the car had a previous upgrades from long ago and i have no idea how it's all set up. there's a sub and an amp in the trunk. it also has upgraded door speaker..all this to a stock headunit...any help??
again sorry,but i can't remember where i saw his post...

Maybe I can help... I did open my shop up in Ventura..by Toys-R-US/Boot Barn area off the 101 Freeway.

I'm not FULLY OPENED as I am still getting most of my accounts from Distributors.. If you want to come by or e-mail me the details, I'll see if we can work your car in for some stereo gear.

Let me know
Mike

This isn't Ventura, but its somewhat close.

AUTO ESSENTIALS (CA)
595 E. THOUSAND OAKS BLVD. #B
THOUSAND OAKS, CA 91360

ph: 805-371-9983

They are a Diamond Audio Dealer/installer and do really good work. I can't say if they have any NSX specific experience, however. .

Back