• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

***STICKY*** Gen1 NSX Current Market Analysis

In a nutshell, the sample sizes for the NA2 car sales are too small (n<30) to draw statistically significant conclusions. You'll get funny variances like the 95-96 ones above. However, they are still useful data points and this tool should be a first step in valuing any NSX. I was three credits shy of a statistics minor in college, Tim. :)

I see what you are seeing, and agree, that is weird. But in no world is a 95-96 targa worth more than a similar mileage 97-01 NA2 targa. My guess is that the data is skewed due to limited sales of 97-01 NA2 targas.

My guess is most people looking to buy one do not know about the big updates that went into NA2. There ought to be at least a 20k premium just like the msrp for NA1 vs NA2.

Estimate for a 97 with 100k miles?

My guess is most people looking to buy one do not know about the big updates that went into NA2. There ought to be at least a 20k premium just like the msrp for NA1 vs NA2.

Estimate for a 97 with 100k miles?
75-85k depending on conditions and if no accidents.

Back