• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

STMPO carbon!

I just want to express my thanks to Ross@STMPO for the beautiful carbon wrapped glove box. The finish is slick and the weave is flawless. Hope to be adding more carbon soon from him.:biggrin:

I just want to express my thanks to Ross@STMPO for the beautiful carbon wrapped glove box. The finish is slick and the weave is flawless. Hope to be adding more carbon soon from him.:biggrin:

Come on dude, post the pics!

That's pretty impressive work Ross. After seeing the labor your crew put in first-hand; I can certainly appreciate the money, time, effort, and most of all patience required to bring these custom pieces to final production.

I can't wait to see the rest of your innovative new custom products for the NSX.

Those are some very impressive pieces, I tried looking on your website but it doesnt look to updated. Any chances when some installed pics are going to be posted? Im looking forward to doing some ordering...By the way do you guys need the core's back?:confused:

That's pretty impressive work Ross. After seeing the labor your crew put in first-hand; I can certainly appreciate the money, time, effort, and most of all patience required to bring these custom pieces to final production.

I can't wait to see the rest of your innovative new custom products for the NSX.

Thanks john... let me know if you want to sell any of our carbon in your online store...:smile:

Ross, any chance ya'll will be doing armrests?

David... we are doing a 91-94 1 piece and a 95-05 two piece today. They should get cleared and ready for pics on Monday... which consul do you have?

Those are some very impressive pieces, I tried looking on your website but it doesnt look to updated. Any chances when some installed pics are going to be posted? Im looking forward to doing some ordering...By the way do you guys need the core's back?:confused:

Thanks Kid... the site is something that I have been struggeling on for time... with all the projects and the 430 rear end... it has made it more difficult.

I can take install pics of anything upon request... but the goal has been stock carbon pieces and ship them out... allowing the consumer to have the piece in hand without any down time.. and yes... I can qoute them with exchange or no exhange....

I have to go in for surgury today so today and tomorrow maybe hard to communicate... but send a pm or email and i'll get right back to you...

Regards

Ross - 480-363-9431 or [email protected]

Attachments

• P1000246.jpg
    P1000246.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 292
  • P1000247.jpg
    P1000247.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 242
  • P1000248.jpg
    P1000248.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 387
  • P1000249.jpg
    P1000249.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 269
  • P1000250.jpg
    P1000250.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 255
  • P1000251.jpg
    P1000251.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 220
pm sent.... here are some more items that will get done today...

You have any CF Side Vent Covers?

See some on ebay but wasnt sure if anyone had ever bought from this particular seller.

So figured I would ask STMPO has any! For a 91

You have any CF Side Vent Covers?

See some on ebay but wasnt sure if anyone had ever bought from this particular seller.

So figured I would ask STMPO has any! For a 91

Ross told me he didn't plan on doing the side vents since they are already available through other vendors. Be careful about those ones on ebay. They are not carbon fiber replacement side vents but rather cf pieces that fit inside your factory side vents. Make sure you know what your paying for before you buy those.

thats what i was wondering. I mean you see so many CF vendors on ebay and online. Like VIS, do not know much about them either and have not heard much around here in prime about them. I know me and a few other owners were looking to buy some, but finding a reputable seller is the issue.

Thanks for the heads up

Ross told me he didn't plan on doing the side vents since they are already available through other vendors. Be careful about those ones on ebay. They are not carbon fiber replacement side vents but rather cf pieces that fit inside your factory side vents. Make sure you know what your paying for before you buy those.

Chris... or GHSteve...lol is correct on this.

thats what i was wondering. I mean you see so many CF vendors on ebay and online. Like VIS, do not know much about them either and have not heard much around here in prime about them. I know me and a few other owners were looking to buy some, but finding a reputable seller is the issue.

Thanks for the heads up

I have had plans to make something even more intricate here... I will move my idea up on the list of what we have coming.. I think eveyone will like it.

STMPO,

How much for the knee bolster?

Long

Chris... or GHSteve...lol is correct on this.

Yes my name is Chris, my greyhound's name was Steve. Heres the story since i have already told it to member Rex earlier today because he was confused to. He sent me some parts to Chris and then called me because he thought he sent them to the wrong member.:tongue:

Back in the dawn of the internet we were told that you should never give out or make public any personal information like your name, address, phone # etc... So me not being that creative of a person (or just not giving a sh*t) i looked around the room and there was my greyhound Steve. So the very first name i ever used was GreyhoundSteve and i just kept using it so i didn't have to remember various logins.

So no my name is not Steve and i do not run fast, work for or ride a greyhound bus and i do not bet on the dog races.

If you call me Steve i am not offended and do not get upset as i understand the confusion this screen name causes. I have sent and received many emails and pm's from members here and its kind of a little game i play with myself waiting to see if they catch that i signed it Chris or if they start their reply with "Hey Steve".:biggrin:

Current Stmpo Carbon on the shelf and ready to be shipped....

sicarius82 has first right of refusal on the knee bolster at this price....

CF wrapped Knee Bolster - $300.00 Shipped to the lower 48

CF Door Inserts - $200.00 Shipped to the lower 48

All prices are based on exchange after you recieve your Carbon Piece and approve. If you don't like it... just send it back for a full refund (minus shipping and paypal)

Many more coming back from clearcoat this week.... stay tuned

Attachments

• P1000283.jpg
    P1000283.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 186
  • P1000284.jpg
    P1000284.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 158
  • P1000282.jpg
    P1000282.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 159
Current Stmpo Carbon on the shelf and ready to be shipped....

Attachments

• stmpo 3 cf 1.jpg
    stmpo 3 cf 1.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 195
  • cf nav pod.jpg
    cf nav pod.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 170
Current Stmpo Carbon on the shelf and ready to be shipped....[/QUOTE]

Part Retail
NSX long Rear Firewall piece $360.00
NSX Nav Pod $300 for pod or $300.00 exchange
NSX 1 piece center consul $300.00
NSX two piece center consul $360.00
NSX Glove Box Door $300.00
NSX Rear View Mirror $225.00
NSX Sun Visors $340.00

2 piece center consul.jpg center consul.jpg nav pod.jpg 2 piece center consul 2.jpg 2 piece center consul 3.jpg center consul 2.jpg glove box 1.jpg glove box 2.jpg nav pod 2.jpg rear view mirror.jpg rear view mirror 2.jpg

All prices are on exchange plus shipping ... payment can be made over the phone via credit card or paypal at [email protected]

How about some carbon wrapped oem side view mirrors?

have you guys tried messing with the oem mirrors? Such as maybe shaving the top down a bit to make it more oval or tear drop but still maintaining all the oem mounts and even power mirror ability?

How about some carbon wrapped oem side view mirrors?

have you guys tried messing with the oem mirrors? Such as maybe shaving the top down a bit to make it more oval or tear drop but still maintaining all the oem mounts and even power mirror ability?

No we havent... but we have reproduced the veilside rear view mirrors and they are almost complete (5 sets)...

Here is a pic of the original test pieces

Attachments

• side mirrors 1.jpg
    side mirrors 1.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 226
  • side mirrors 2.jpg
    side mirrors 2.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 208
Back