• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

STMPO carbon!

Hey ross. i am looking to do my center console in carbon fiber. but i want to install a double din in the car. i am getting a kenwood with the navigation in it. the 7140 model. can you do it for me. change my stock one into it with the double din? how much. i know the ash try needs to come out. wich i am ok with it. i dont smoke anyway.

yes we can...

Best possible scenario would be to send it all here. We can mock up the stereo location, make a bracket and then make the consul.

I have a few options for you though... give me a shout

Ross - 480-889-1483

Regards

I will call you tomm. I think i will be sending you few parts. i like the carbon fiber glove box and the cluster cover you did. You gave me a quote before for the full interior but i didnt follow up with it due to wrecking my car. i will get a hold of you tho. i just took out my interior to run the edfc control wires for my tein suspention.

I will call you tomm. I think i will be sending you few parts. i like the carbon fiber glove box and the cluster cover you did. You gave me a quote before for the full interior but i didnt follow up with it due to wrecking my car. i will get a hold of you tho. i just took out my interior to run the edfc control wires for my tein suspention.

WE can build anything... edfc... gauges... whatever... our prices are still the same even though we are the only overlay vendor I know of now that umbrella doesnt do it...

did you see NSXRguy's full interior we did?

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131368&highlight=stmpo+carbon

I guess I'll talk to you in a few....

Regards

sorry ross. took longer on my car then planned. was painting my calipers and servicing the brakes. if you could give me a shout tomm. if you dont hear from me after 6pm. you still have my number rite?

sorry ross. took longer on my car then planned. was painting my calipers and servicing the brakes. if you could give me a shout tomm. if you dont hear from me after 6pm. you still have my number rite?

We had a new db started and I dont see your number in it.

Give me a shout when you get a chance...

Regards

Tim Shin's CF leaving today....

P1020387.jpg

P1020388.jpg

P1020389.jpg

Inventory levels already finished CF parts are at 12-15 pieces... anyone interested in CF parts... please inquire.

480-889-1483

Regards

Ross

How much would one of these cost for each side in carbon fiber? When I bought the car, the plastic under the vinyl was cracked on the passenger and driver side, and were just glued back together. I need something strong that wont crack, I'm guessing CF would work.

Attachments

• IMAG0046_0.jpg
    IMAG0046_0.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 76
Ross, Im looking for a rearview mirror in carbon. Do you have any available? I dont have an exchange, mine was missing when I got it... :confused: Thanks!

^ Any options for fitment in the OEM side mirror location?

I tried a quick photoshop but I dont think they will work... the design is really intened for a high mount..

mirror relocation.jpg

Sorry about the pic but it was the best I had to relocate it fast and simple

Regards

Ross, Im looking for a rearview mirror in carbon. Do you have any available? I dont have an exchange, mine was missing when I got it... :confused: Thanks!

I have 1 mirror left and I dont think I'll be making them again PITA...

I'll let it go for 275.00 shipped... LMK

Regards

How much would one of these cost for each side in carbon fiber? When I bought the car, the plastic under the vinyl was cracked on the passenger and driver side, and were just glued back together. I need something strong that wont crack, I'm guessing CF would work.

Hey man...

Downforce already makes thoose and I try not to make parts from other vendors that are priced right... you can find them here..

http://downforce.biz/cart/product.php?productid=16229&cat=290&page=1

377.00 is a decent deal on a pair....

Regards

Back