• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

STMPO CF and Aftermarket Liquidation Sale - HUGE DISCOUNTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem. Sorry Ross. In this economy I don't think any vendors are leaving.

I don't think Ross is a bad guy, I just think he shouldn't go on other Vendors threads trying to bash their products. I never saw another vendor bashing Ross. The last experience I had with Ross he told me he had a carbon fober glove box door cover that was show quality. I was so excited when I saw the bow, but when I saw the part boy was I dissapointed. The part was not show quality, Im used to Ravi's standards so If you are going to tell me a part is show quality it beter be just that. Ross, was a gentleman and refunded me the money after about 2 weeks, due to a supposedly credit card mistake. If you don't mind some blemishes in the parts I would say go with his products. He has some great ideas, but Im used to Ravi's quality so I will wait until Ravi, wraps more parts. Frank

What's worse than leaving a community because I don’t feel welcome or appreciated... having that same community talk smack and call my bluff on the way out the door.

Frank... there is a thread right here with show quality finishes of happy customers...

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118233&highlight=stmpo+carbon

Hi Dave,

No need for censorship/protection, just voicing out what you find yourself doing at your own business-sequestering your talented employee to the back. Are you "censoring/protecting" your business, your customers, or both?

I agree that emotion and passion are great characteristics if properly applied and channeled yet not every person who subsequently disagrees is a "less than ideal" customer, let alone a "naysayer" or "key board junkie". I "get" that he is talented, passionate and emotional, but he also comes across as being extremely narcissistic and paranoid with a messianic complex and a bad habit. His self proclaimed role as the NSX aftermarket messiah is literally "exhausting" and his personal crusade against SOS is laughable and sad. His methods serve no purpose except to encourage further hostility. Frankly, I am amazed at Chris's composure up to this point.

An earlier poster correctly stated that the NSX resale market has resulted in a lower income/age demographic of Prime members (although he subsequently drew the wrong conclusion). Unfortunately, this type of conduct may be the trend, but that doesn't mean one shouldn't attempt to correct it.

Best Regards,

Danny

Danny,

Your personally responsible for increasing the price of all STMPO products for the rest of STMPO's existence.

BTW - After this sale.. I should have enough cash to bring an NSX with a four banger in it with me... You name the challenge other than dyno and I got slips on it.

CF Parts for sale... NO EXCHANGE.... if the part is no longer on the list... it is sold. I will not do buisness with Frank Spano.

add 3% for paypal and shipping is included in the price to the lower 48 states

[email protected] is my paypal... or call to place a credit card order

480-889-1483

Carbon Fiber Glove box door......................................250.00

Carbon Fiber 97-05 center consul lids (2 piece)...........................250.00

Carbon Fiber center speaker cover......................................80.00

Carbon Fiber power seat bezels......................................sold

Carbon Fiber center ac vent......................................sold

Carbon Fiber cruise control box cover......................................200.00

Carbon Fiber a-pillars......................................200.00

Carbon Fiber NA1 Auto shifter bezel..never made or seen before..............................200.00

attachment.php

Aftermarket Parts for sale... if the part is no longer on the list... it is sold.

add 3% for paypal and shipping is included in the price to the lower 48 states

[email protected] is my paypal... or call to place a credit card order

480-889-1483

Love Fab Turbo y-pipe - just the y-pipe................. 500.00

AEM FPR Blue... retail for 200......................................125.00

AEM FPR Black... retail for 200......................................125.00

Upper type r bar………... retail is at 225.00..........125.00

jerry johnson y-pipe with wastegate.................. 450.00

AEM F/IC Controller Plug and Play Harness - NSX, 1995-2005 retail is 200..................................125.00

AEM F/IC Controller - NSX, all years ... retail is 445.50......................................350.00

attachment.php

I will be updating this thread as I can find the time to post everything. So check back even if you dont see the thread get bumped. A separate thread will start for OEM new and used parts

Givin you 5... hit around to the backside of the hand... followed by a knuckle pound... then blow it up,

Attachments

• P1020529.jpg
    P1020529.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 130
  • P1020348.jpg
    P1020348.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back