• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Stroker Club

Man I wish it didn't cost like $20k to join. I just can't justify spending that much more money on this car. :frown:

Man I wish it didn't cost like $20k to join. I just can't justify spending that much more money on this car. :frown:

you meant: you can't justify to spend another 20k on the nsx, Now? :wink: trust me, we've all been there. Just make sure your wife is being kept in the dark.

BTW, are we still trying to make this an official club? and did anyone come up with a little sticker??

BTW, are we still trying to make this an official club? and did anyone come up with a little sticker??

Love the idea. But I'm no graphic designer. If someone can design something, I'll spring for buying the first batch (know a printer).

I was speaking of a forum banner, not a sticker. On some forums, owners have "banners" that indicate certain affiliations. Go to S2Ki to see what I mean as it is hard to explain. The side effect is that many times they are animated, tacky and overdone. NSXPrime rules may not allow it, or we may amend the rules to keep it held to a certain standard. Still, you would need a graphic designer.

And to clarify, I have no interest in putting a $3 sticker on my car advertising how much $ I've poured into it.

From some of the builds that I've seen, it seems like we should have a few new members. Anyone?

There are 8 new cars out there with our 3.5L stroked engines. Not sure how many are active members on NSXPrime however.

-- Chris

Guys i have stroked my my stock 3.0 to 3.2 stock 90mm bore cp pistons 9:8:1 and crower custom rods with a billet 84mm brian crower crank that replaced the stock 78mmcrank

im supercharged + 6fogger direct nitrous 805hp and still running srock sleeves everything so far is good no problems...actualy i had coolant going threw thw cylinders removed the 90mm cometic gasket added
ARP head studs (by the way 4 anyone that doesnt know it i used integra gsr head stud) they fit like a glove :) 93mm commetic gaskets car has done 10.000milles and no problems

Yes, sir! How many miles do you have on your 3.5L engine & twin turbo system now?

-- Chris

A tad over 25,000 miles since it was installed almost 2 years ago. I know, I know, I've been slacking in the mileage accumulation department the past couple of years. I should have double that!

Revised Member List:

- serialNSXer: 3.8L NA
- kip: 3.5L FI
- igor 3.5L FI
- Ponyboy: 3.6L NA
- Spooler: 3.3L NA
- Jon Martin: 3.8L NA
- Oakley dude: 3.8L NA
- bchang99: 3.8L NA
- Frank C: 3.8L NA
- Brandonson: 3.5L FI
- JeffShoots: 3.5L NA/FI
- SMLYDOC: 3.8L NA
- NSXDreamer2 - 3.3L NA
- Juice - 3.5L FI

You can put me down. 3.5L FI

welcome back Josh! btw Aaron(from Joisy) was asking about you at our river run today.

Revised Member List:

- igor 3.5L FI
- SMLYDOC: 3.8L NA
- NSXDreamer2 - 3.3L NA
- Juice - 3.5L FI
- shooze 3.8L NA
- Jorligan 3.5L FI
- Hugh 3.5L FI

Anyone running an ITB'd 3.8? The SOS E85 3.5 made 400 whp, would be interesting to see how the 3.8 stands against that.

BTW are the 3.6 and 3.8 still being built? Reliability issues with the thin walled 3.8?

My 3.6 is running well. IIRC, the 3.6 and 3.8 were being phased out b/c of the 3.5s were so much easier and less invasive to build.

My 3.6 is running well. IIRC, the 3.6 and 3.8 were being phased out b/c of the 3.5s were so much easier and less invasive to build.

How come? The difference lies in the crankshaft, with the 3.5 using a 86 mm instad of the 88 mm for the 3.6 and 3.8? What more work is involved?

Revised Member List:

- igor 3.5L FI