• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Stuntmans posts

I find stuntman's posts incredibly informative and want to see every one. Sometimes I just miss them. Is there any way to subscribe to Billy's posts or get an alert?

why don't you apply to work with the Ford pit crew...you might have to start at towel boy....but you'll be closer to him.

why don't you apply to work with the Ford pit crew...you might have to start at towel boy....but you'll be closer to him.

Maybe you can apply to be one of the paddock girls. You'd be an ugly one but I hear they are trying to be more equal opportunity. :biggrin:

I would'nt last two seconds as an umbrella boy.......btw one of the F1 races had umbrella boys:confused: but back to your thread... yes Billy is a pro racer who loves the nsx,finds time to mix it up on prime,and is smart..he understands the physics of car setup and can apply that to driving,that is why teams tap him to help set cars up for other guys too.

1. click on his profile
2. click on statistics
3. click on find all posts
4. open those threads
5. under thread tools click subscribe
6. send me a check for $12.50 for wasting my time telling a post whore what to do when he should have already known.........

1. click on his profile
2. click on statistics
3. click on find all posts
4. open those threads
5. under thread tools click subscribe
6. send me a check for $12.50 for wasting my time telling a post whore what to do when he should have already known.........

Oh cool. Thanks Bob. Forget the 12.50, I'll buy you an O'Douls next year at WGI.

Hey wait ... Will that get me his new posts? Or just subscribe to the ones he has already posted on?

Last edited:
Oh cool. Thanks Bob. Forget the 12.50, I'll buy you an O'Douls next year at WGI.

Hey wait ... Will that get me his new posts? Or just subscribe to the ones he has already posted on?

You can only subscribe to a thread, not a specific user. I understand what you want to do and to my knowledge, you can't do it. The only way I know of is a work around and just searching for all the posts made by him and reading.

So Dave you want to get prime to activate a friend function.....and your immediate relationship status would be......... available but looking for race car driver...

Looks like we have a e-stalking, leg humper for Billy J. from Turbo2go....you finally came out I knew it! :tongue:

Last edited:
i-tz3NDXF-XL.jpg

LOL... man you must have some extra time on your hands.

Last edited:
buwwaaaaaa busted......:biggrin:

Ahahahahahahaha!! :biggrin:

Tramp Stamp in the front.....just Dave's style :wink:

LOL.... Who made bob moderator? He's abusing his power now.

Back