• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sub Boxes

We were able to procure the much sought after Zetoolbox NSX sub enclosures.

At this time we have 1 V2 and 1 V3 ready to go. If the demand is here we will make per order, but must be paid in advance for anyone who wants one.
Here is the description of the two different models:

Version 3 is a shallow mount enclosure to replace the stock Bose sub and not lose any leg room. The Earthquake SWS10x is the only recommended sub to use. The enclosure has approx. .35 cubic foot of internal volume. It comes set up with a air tight wire pigtail with connectors and nut clips to mount the sub.
$340 shipped within the US

Version 2 is designed to hold a JL10W1 takes up about 3" of leg room. The internal volume is around .67 cubic foot. Also comes with the air tight wire pigtail with connectors.
$340 shipped within the US

Lead time to make a new box is about 2 weeks. Please let me know if you have any questions. And before you ask no carbon fiber... Maybe someday I'll make one for myself out of pure carbon but that would be a one off.:biggrin:

Just another small fact. These boxes are pure fiberglass. This means the sub boxes when being used and also being weathered throughout their lifetime have the same contraction rate all the time. Meaning the material will not crack or separate down the road.

Let me know if you have any questions, again we have one version of each in stock and can have more made.

I'm definitely interested in Version 2 (shallow) but I've commited to so many group buys this past month that I have to wait. Plus I plan to work on my interior/audio near summer ends. Will it still be available then?

Last edited:
I just bought one from a local guy , great product guys

sub_box.jpg

I'm in the works of trying to get a few carbon front boxes produced again. Either way this is the v2 box with jl sub and grill. Looks great with Hrant floor mats too!

Back