• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Suggestions for the nsxprime forum

We all know they're working hard in the background to path the way of the forum to the next century.

This thread is here for primers to post their suggestions (small or big).

He's some of mine (small ones): closing the folling subforums with a low frequency:
- Expert Advice (Off Topic could take care of it)
- General Classified Ads (very low volume, not car related)
- Pay it forward (very low volume)
- NSXs for sale on eBay

Just a small suggestion.

[MENTION=10201]goldNSX[/MENTION] thank you for starting this space, I really want as much feedback as possible so we don't just have the same old NSXPrime with a shiny facelift but also add some things that we think are missing and remove things that we think no longer offer value. I posted this on another thread but will put it here too:

My goals are to:
1) upgrade the forum software to something newer, more robust, quicker, less resource intensive.
2) upgrade our hosting platform so we have more space (to allow better photo hosting) and more computational resources hopefully without incurring a larger price tag
3) move the wiki content and FAQ content back to the front facing pages of NSXPrime to make the whole NSXPrime experience more centralized, it's a little too scattered at the moment
4) try to streamline the donation process

Can probably drop all of the Gen2/NC1 forums. They aren't selling too well. :D
Well, at least they're selling them in the US while they don't sell well at all in the rest of the world I'm afraid to say. And if they sell NC1 in Europe they are bought by people who don't have any relation to the NA1/2. So I can't really assess the link between both cars in the US. There are several former NA1/2 owners who bought a NC1, at least I know from prime. :)

[MENTION=34522]NSX_n00b[/MENTION]
I fully agree with you. I'm too far off the software technology to judge what's best and have to leave it to the younger guys.
Just wondering: what have been the total annual costs of running nsxprime?

Prime will always be my go-to, and it will for many others. I don't know about all the Facebook groups -- I recently applied to the NSX Prime on FB but have been waiting for approval. Perhaps we could have a section with active links to other social media sites of NSX'ers -- IG, FB, etc including local, national, for sale/etc. These media aren't going to die and I would still like to know about meetups and the like. Just because they aren't on Prime, doesn't mean we can't participate. Some may look at this as directing traffic away from the site. I look at it as expanding the NSX community. Maybe some non-Prime NSX'ers will start posting events on our forum and bring some new energy?

Back